Weapon skins?

#1iROCK95Posted 11/8/2012 2:19:48 AM
Can you even unlock weapon skins only ones ive seen was the arctic BR and a blue colored light rifle.
#2gOwCoD4Posted 11/8/2012 2:20:43 AM
Specializations all have one weapon skin unlock roughly midway through. You also get the PRIME AR skin from the Limited Edition and the Arctic BR skin from EB Games pre-order.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3iROCK95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:23:01 AM
What exactly does the specialization do exactly is it just a form of a prestige system?
#4gOwCoD4Posted 11/8/2012 2:25:55 AM
Nope. After you hit SR-50, you stay at SR-50, but you can opt in for a Specialization, which adds 10 more ranks to progress through. As you progress through those ranks, you unlock armor parts, skins, emblems, etc. At the final rank (which leaves you at SR-60) you unlock the specialization armor mod (EX: Pioneer has the Fast Track armor mod)

Total rank after all specializations is SR-130, and you get an emblem (not sure if anything else) for getting to that rank.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#5SterlingFoxPosted 11/8/2012 2:28:47 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
Nope. After you hit SR-50, you stay at SR-50, but you can opt in for a Specialization, which adds 10 more ranks to progress through. As you progress through those ranks, you unlock armor parts, skins, emblems, etc. At the final rank (which leaves you at SR-60) you unlock the specialization armor mod (EX: Pioneer has the Fast Track armor mod)

Total rank after all specializations is SR-130, and you get an emblem (not sure if anything else) for getting to that rank.

343 said there "may" be something extra for players who max out all the specialization.

So that basically means "Yes, there is absolutely something extra for players who max out all the specialization" in video game developer language.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#6iROCK95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:29:42 AM
Ahh thanks for clearing that up for me brozay
#7chronotrig100Posted 11/8/2012 3:00:40 AM
My question is do the specialization bonuses stack on top of one another (in other words, if I have them all maxed, do I get all of their abilities at the same time, all the time?)
---
"Your future hinges upon this fight!"
100 cool points to whoever knows what game it's from.