I'm so sad right now...(Scammer warning)

#41MrSCARYPosted 11/8/2012 6:04:44 AM
Katosu posted...
Please check your inbox, TC.

O_o Faith in humanity +1

I.. I feel my icy heart thawing a bit.
---
Whatever.
#42MelodicFirePosted 11/8/2012 6:28:20 AM
Gentlemen, I've been on GameFaqs for a long time, and never post, but I just had to say what Katosu just did is the most wonderful thing i've ever seen on this site.

While few and far between, there are good people around here.
---
MURDER TIME FUN TIME!
#43BeastlyIguanaPosted 11/8/2012 6:28:52 AM
Katosu posted...
Please check your inbox, TC.

Holy hazelnuts you're amazing.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#44KakkayPosted 11/8/2012 6:33:01 AM
Gentlemen, I've been on GameFaqs for a long time, and never post, but I just had to say what Katosu just did is the most wonderful thing i've ever seen on this site.

While few and far between, there are good people around here.

QFT.

What a guy.
---
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/simplegreen/Kakkay.jpg
#45lebraun171xboxPosted 11/8/2012 6:35:18 AM
So Katosu, how does it feel to be a hero?
really amazing stuff right here, good to know there are still some good people out there.
#46RPG_ApostlePosted 11/8/2012 6:43:41 AM
Katosu posted...

There goes my hero...
---
Dragon Age 2 is the greatest game I've ever played.-Arucard05
#47PigfartsPosted 11/8/2012 6:46:40 AM
NSTRIDENT posted...
I've just tried trading with LoMNOMNOMDeer for a FOTUS armor for my Limited Edition Map pass. I knew it too good to be true but I bit on it anyways since I have faith in people but as soon as I sent him the code he says " You used it already?". Sigh.

I would've just given it to him for free if I had money but alas I'm jobless right now and had to sell some of my stuff to buy this game. Sorry for the blogfaqs, but I just wanna share it with someone and warn people out there for scammers. Sigh.

Here's a picture of my Download History as proof that I didn't redeem it.
http://i.imgur.com/A7tls.jpg

As soon as he sent that message you should have went on XBOXL and tried to claim it before him.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#48xHughJasxPosted 11/8/2012 6:51:08 AM
This topic makes me so happy. I have to bookmark it. I don't bookmark anything either. Everytime Gamefaqs turns me down, i'm going to read through this topic. Thank you all for restoring my faith in Gamefaqs. Especially Katosu.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#49deathrow93Posted 11/8/2012 6:51:15 AM
Good on you Katosu! I am so happy to finally see a kind heart on this website! =)
#50Smackdowner1Posted 11/8/2012 6:52:17 AM
PhilR1 posted...
Was it a new user on here or someone who has been on a while. Did you check the karma rating?

That is a shame what happened to you but at least you have learned a lesson - never trade something that is valuable to you to a stranger. Or at the very least, have their code first, try it. If it works then trade your code.

It is difficult doing this because someone has to make the first move.

Karma doesn't mean anything.

Look at me, I'm a sage. I'm probably the biggest jerk here.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012