How do you hijack a Wraith?

#1Tbon110Posted 11/8/2012 8:32:48 AM
I'm going for the Mortardom achievement in mission 5, but I can't seem to hijack a Wraith. I take out the gunner and the only option it gives me is to plant a grenade, which still leaves the driver alive, or melee, which simply destroys it.
---
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
#2happypor100prePosted 11/8/2012 8:34:58 AM
1 person boards it
1 person gets on the turret
Elite dismounts Kil him
Free wraith.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#3PharoahPelicanPosted 11/8/2012 8:40:47 AM
1. Kill gunner.
2. Jump on the Wraith.
3. Punch the hatch until it falls off.
4. Shoot the driver in the head.
5. ??????
6. Profit
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4GrimMTrixXPosted 11/8/2012 10:41:17 PM
ok so i jump on wraith, punch it, but the only options it gives me are b to melee and lt for grenade. never does it allow me to enter the vehicle. and do these enemis keep respawning on the 5th mission cuz pairs of ghosts and wraiths just keep appearing and im not being told what to do and if i drive away i hit invisible walls
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#5SterlingFoxPosted 11/8/2012 10:43:03 PM
GrimMTrixX posted...
ok so i jump on wraith, punch it, but the only options it gives me are b to melee and lt for grenade. never does it allow me to enter the vehicle. and do these enemis keep respawning on the 5th mission cuz pairs of ghosts and wraiths just keep appearing and im not being told what to do and if i drive away i hit invisible walls

You board the wraith, but you don't destroy it.

You damage it enough to where you can see the driver's face, and then you headshot him out of it.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#6LORDMUFFIN1Posted 11/8/2012 10:58:46 PM
I normally snipe the turret guy, and then shoot where the driver sits and headshot him. You also can jump in the turret, and the driver will get out.
---
Gamertag-TheDirtySurgeon
Retail Games Completed-45