It's OFFICIAL: Thruster Pack is useless

#51DrkVrtxPosted 11/8/2012 3:00:07 PM
Flood Thruster makes me smile. Normal Thruster makes me frown.
#52GottastrikePosted 11/8/2012 3:01:55 PM
pellequin posted...
What a waste of time.

wtf is wrong with this board? consantly this is bough up here. DID YOU KNOW IT HAS INVNCBILTY FRAMES? Dont know what those are? of course you dont youre on gamefaqs
#53gOwCoD4Posted 11/8/2012 3:03:21 PM
DrkVrtx posted...
Flood Thruster makes me smile. Normal Thruster makes me frown.

Campaign thruster isn't too bad. Kind of like how I pictured normal thruster to be; it goes twice (close to three) times as far as the normal thruster does.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#54lderivedxPosted 11/8/2012 3:03:47 PM
DID YOU KNOW IT HAS INVNCBILTY FRAMES?

During or after the thrust?
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#55duericPosted 11/8/2012 3:04:09 PM
Gottastrike posted...
pellequin posted...
What a waste of time.

wtf is wrong with this board? consantly this is bough up here. DID YOU KNOW IT HAS INVNCBILTY FRAMES? Dont know what those are? of course you dont youre on gamefaqs

Normally I'm not a grammar cop. But when you go at someone this hard you best have your s*** together.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#56CoopDeville09Posted 11/8/2012 3:06:24 PM
Yea, I avoid grenades, get to cover (which has probably saved my life and allowed me to recover shields and NOT DIE over 100 times), avoid falling to my death, surprise the enemy with a quick movement toward them then melee for the kill, get behind them and assassinate them, wait at a corner and pop out and surprise them....... <---- Not worthless.
#57Odd_personPosted 11/8/2012 3:21:17 PM
KoruKinshi posted...

Speak for yourself. I sure as hell care. I'm so sick of stupidity in this world. We don't need a racial holocaust anymore. We need an intelligence holocaust. Those who lack it are ENDED.

But on the topic of thruster pack: I plan on using it. Anyone who's played platformers knows that a dash is always useful. Even if it's in a shooter scenario, think like a platform player, and you'll likely find it to be quite useful.

So you think only intelligent people are valuable? Then you have just proven how dumb you are.
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#58xnxbxaxPosted 11/8/2012 3:25:31 PM
You guys know the thruster pack gives every single vehicle a "thrust" ability, right?

Nah, I wish.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#59Sega9599Posted 11/8/2012 3:42:53 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...

Thank you for broadcasting yourself as not even having functional English skills.

I disagree with the grammar you used here. You should have put, Thank you for broadcasting yourself as not having even functional English skills. What you typed alludes to a lack of not having ANY functional English comprehension skills, which is clearly not true, as he demonstrates at least a basic understanding of the alphabet.

Where as my revised version of the sentence focuses on the fact that the user DOES have English skills. They're just not very functional, functional in this case interpreted as 'working properly'.

I hope you learn as much from your mistakes as you expect him to learn from his.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#60adz_91Posted 11/8/2012 3:46:14 PM
Can someone post a video of it being useful?
---
Until we meet again...