This game is awful...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game is awful...
3 years ago#1
At least multiplayer wise, this is not the halo I grew to love it's some call of duty hybrid...
3 years ago#2
agreed
---
I'll stick with gin, champagne is just ginger ale that knows somebody-Hawkeye
3 years ago#3
That sucks.

I feel like such an ass for loving it so much knowing that so many people are in pain.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#4
I agree, this is barely Halo anymore
3 years ago#5
This Halo is in no way like CoD. Stop riding the bandwagon and think for yourself for once you puppet.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
3 years ago#6
If it was the same people would complain. I just think the MP levels are kind of weak for now.
3 years ago#7
Halo peaked at 3 it was all down hill from there, the success of call of duty led to its downfall. With that said the single player has been fun.
3 years ago#8
xHughJasx posted...
This Halo is in no way like CoD. Stop riding the bandwagon and think for yourself for once you puppet.

---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#9
dueric posted...
That sucks.

I feel like such an ass for loving it so much knowing that so many people are in pain.

Agreed. I kind of feel bad loving this game so much. I have never really liked Halo. I've had fun with it, but never really loved it. This Halo is golden though. I am absolutely loving my time so far.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
3 years ago#10
SexPantherPanda posted...
Halo peaked at 3 it was all down hill from there, the success of call of duty led to its downfall. With that said the single player has been fun.

Success? Call of Duty's MP is always broken, selling a lot of copies doesn't mean it's successful
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game is awful...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived