This game is awful...

#11SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:13:23 PM
The people that love this game are not true halofanatics they are people waiting for Big Black Ops 2.
#12duericPosted 11/8/2012 2:14:16 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...
The people that love this game are not true halofanatics they are people waiting for Big Black Ops 2.

Be that as it may. We'll at least have COD in a week while you're still pissing and moaning.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13BrownGottiPosted 11/8/2012 2:14:52 PM
foxarwing posted...
Halo peaked at 3 it was all down hill from there, the success of call of duty led to its downfall. With that said the single player has been fun.

Success? Call of Duty's MP is always broken, selling a lot of copies doesn't mean it's successful

Actually sir, that's the definition of success.
#14SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:15:17 PM
dueric posted...

Be that as it may. We'll at least have COD in a week while you're still pissing and moaning.

You sir are correct.
#15dmack316Posted 11/8/2012 2:16:09 PM
I don't get how COD got so popular. I've watched my cousin play Black Ops and I was bored in the first half hour. My co worker convinced me to buy COD 4 when that was the new thing because a bunch of people at my worked played together each night. I popped it in that night and started playing with them and I was bored within the first hour. I traded in the game 2 days later. At least Halo is set in a fantasy futuristic world so nothing is really too outragous for them to do. From my understanding, the COD games try to keep it realistic with the real world. That's all well and good but how much room is there to do something different in the next game and so on? In Halo you can have crazy monsters and unrealistic war ships because it's all fiction. I think the weakest in the Halo series is by far ODST. I like Halo Wars better than that game.
#16duericPosted 11/8/2012 2:16:19 PM
dueric posted...

You sir are correct.

Yes. I'm aware.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:17:31 PM
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

You sir are correct.

Yes. I'm aware.

Do you happen to work for mondo burger.
#18Bigtymer113Posted 11/8/2012 2:18:21 PM
But you're horrible at halo tc

How can you have such an opinion when you suck at the game to begin with?
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#19sdchiPosted 11/8/2012 2:18:56 PM
I don't think its terrible but the multiplayer really doesn't feel like Halo at all to me.
#20Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/8/2012 2:19:02 PM
dmack316 posted...
I don't get how COD got so popular. I've watched my cousin play Black Ops and I was bored in the first half hour. My co worker convinced me to buy COD 4 when that was the new thing because a bunch of people at my worked played together each night. I popped it in that night and started playing with them and I was bored within the first hour. I traded in the game 2 days later. At least Halo is set in a fantasy futuristic world so nothing is really too outragous for them to do. From my understanding, the COD games try to keep it realistic with the real world. That's all well and good but how much room is there to do something different in the next game and so on? In Halo you can have crazy monsters and unrealistic war ships because it's all fiction. I think the weakest in the Halo series is by far ODST. I like Halo Wars better than that game.

The reason COD is so popular is mainly due to the multiplayer aspect of it, which is easy to jump in and play games that are relatively fast paced and usually aren't drawn out.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....