This game is awful...

#21_Gladiator_Posted 11/8/2012 1:19:55 PM
dmack316 posted...
I don't get how COD got so popular.

Its easy to get into, fast paced, and you can rack up plenty of kills with little skill.
---
Don't be hatin' on Carmine, hundreds of them die every day to keep your ass safe from pale steroid abusers. - Sic_GloryFades
#22SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:20:07 PM
sdchi posted...
I don't think its terrible but the multiplayer really doesn't feel like Halo at all to me.

Thank you.
#23duericPosted 11/8/2012 1:21:01 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...

Do you happen to work for mondo burger.

HA!! Ya know I actually didn't think that movie was awful.

I really wanna try that sauce. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:21:47 PM
dueric posted...

Do you happen to work for mondo burger.

HA!! Ya know I actually didn't think that movie was awful.

I really wanna try that sauce. LOL

Kurt's aware.
#25PharoahPelicanPosted 11/8/2012 1:21:48 PM
The people that love this game are not true halofanatics they are people waiting for Big Black Ops 2.

I've played, and thuroughly loved, every Halo up to and including Reach and 4. I'd say the Halo fanatics you are talking about are just stuck in the past.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#26ChokeStanPosted 11/8/2012 1:24:31 PM
The people that love this game are not true halofanatics they are people waiting for Big Black Ops 2.

Yeah, except you're wrong. I like this game a lot and I've been a Halo fan since CE was brand new. I'm also skipping BlOps2, so you're second point is also invalid.
#27sickie09isminePosted 11/8/2012 1:28:00 PM
BrownGotti posted...
foxarwing posted...
Halo peaked at 3 it was all down hill from there, the success of call of duty led to its downfall. With that said the single player has been fun.

Success? Call of Duty's MP is always broken, selling a lot of copies doesn't mean it's successful

Actually sir, that's the definition of success.

I was just about to say the same thing..what the hell else could "success" mean?
---
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should therefore be regarded as a criminal offense. - E.W. Dijkstra
#28TakuruPosted 11/8/2012 1:28:25 PM
_Gladiator_ posted...
dmack316 posted...
I don't get how COD got so popular.

Its easy to get into, fast paced, and you can rack up plenty of kills with little skill.

Sounds like you described Halo.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/MichelleJ.gif
#29ChokeStanPosted 11/8/2012 1:28:47 PM
sickie09ismine posted...
BrownGotti posted...
foxarwing posted...
Halo peaked at 3 it was all down hill from there, the success of call of duty led to its downfall. With that said the single player has been fun.

Success? Call of Duty's MP is always broken, selling a lot of copies doesn't mean it's successful

I was just about to say the same thing..what the hell else could "success" mean?

I think he was thinking of 'quality'.
#30sickie09isminePosted 11/8/2012 1:31:14 PM
ChokeStan posted...
sickie09ismine posted...
BrownGotti posted...
foxarwing posted...

I think he was thinking of 'quality'.

Lol..im not going to get into the quality aspect of COD..im a dignified fanboy so whatever i could say would be biased
---
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should therefore be regarded as a criminal offense. - E.W. Dijkstra