This game is awful...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game is awful...
3 years ago#31
sdchi posted...
I don't think its terrible but the multiplayer really doesn't feel like Halo at all to me.

I feel like there's too much going on in the H4 multiplayer now. I constantly see people using power weapons / power ups / other things I have no idea how they got and it just seems to be like COD where its a giant cluster**** of randomness.

The one thing about Halo I always loved was how everyone started off with equal equipment and you had to go get the power weapons to control the map.
3 years ago#32
Halo peaked when ever you first played it. Even if they made a Halo 2 or Halo 3 clone with something extra it would not feel the same. I love this game and the direction it's headed.
bip bip
3 years ago#33
It's still Halo. Stop playing Infinity Slayer.

Slayer Pro is basically classic Halo dude
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Behold the power of Canadian Host.
3 years ago#34
I'm loving the multplayer of Halo 4 a LOT! I love both Halo and Call of Duty (initially a Halo fan, later a CoD fan, and now both).
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
3 years ago#35
SexPantherPanda posted...
The people that love this game are not true halofanatics they are people waiting for Big Black Ops 2.

Funny, I'd consider myself a halo fan and I love this game. I also have no intention of buying Blops 2.

3 years ago#36
dmack316 posted...
I don't get how COD got so popular. I don't like it at all, and since I don't like it, the game sucks and is boring. Why do people play something I don't like?

3 years ago#37
I don't think this is anything like Call of Duty. I mean, it's faster? And everyone is weaker now?

If you don't like the custom loadouts then play Slayer Pro.
3 years ago#38
Bigtymer113 posted...
But you're horrible at halo tc

How can you have such an opinion when you suck at the game to begin with?

swizzy pulling out the big guns
Reach for the sky, keep your eye on the prize,
forever in my mind, be my golden sunshine
3 years ago#39
SexPantherPanda posted...
Halo peaked at 2 it was all down hill from there, the success of call of duty led to its downfall. With that said the single player has been fun.

3 years ago#40
foxarwing posted...
Success? Call of Duty's MP is always broken, selling a lot of copies doesn't mean it's successful

Say what???
I have to return some videotapes.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game is awful...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived