This game is awful...

#51stayfree9000Posted 11/8/2012 6:43:45 PM
BrazenHunter076 posted...
Absolute die-hard Halo 2 fan here, and I am loving 4. The fact that there are features popularized by CoD doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's the natural evolution of the genre, just as Halo popularized regenerating health.

And this game is LEAGUES better than Reach. Is it as good as Halo 2 or 3? I don't know, it's been too long since those games had their heyday for me to accurately judge. But it is quite ridiculous how much better than Reach this game is, and I find it shocking that there are people who honestly think Reach was better.

Agree game is really well rounded awesome game haters gonna hate!
#52huerito323Posted 11/8/2012 7:01:34 PM
There is no pleasing everybody. If Halo 4 had kept the same formula as past Halo games, it would've gotten criticized for being the same crap again. I love Halo. Been playing since CE and I think 343 made the right choice by finally changing it up. It feels like Halo, but feels fresh and new at the same time. A skill based ranking system will be implemented next year and will make the multiplayer even better. I'm loving it.

BTW, this plays nothing like COD.
#53kaoshiPosted 11/8/2012 7:03:06 PM
Agreed, most veteran Halo fans are disappointed. It's good for CoD fanoys and noobs just getting into the series though, so I'm happy for them.
---
It's cool to hate.
#54dscube79Posted 11/8/2012 7:13:46 PM
The only thing original about halo is controls, the others they implement it from other games,,, who cares, its not like other games did not copy,,,,Halo doesnt do iron sights so it still gud,, thx gudness ,,,
---
Wii60
#553starborrisPosted 11/8/2012 7:25:31 PM
yeah it's not like CoD, this is just another one of those things that people parrot just because they see other people say it.

it plays like halo, it plays like it always has, there are some additions, but at its core this game handles like a halo game.

letting players pick their guns is only a natural evolution. if 2 guns are supposed to be balanced, and you only spawn with one of them while the other is a map weapon, but you prefer that weapon then why shouldn't you be allowed to just spawn with it?

perks are "eh" cant say ive actually noticed the affect on other people.

and the ordinance system is more like the one in blacklight than any killstreak system cod has had.

so basically the things from cod are: kill cams, and perks.

oh yeah it's TOTALLY a hybrid cod game.
#56lovelesskPosted 11/8/2012 7:37:17 PM
kaoshi posted...
Agreed, most veteran Halo fans are disappointed. It's good for CoD fanoys and noobs just getting into the series though, so I'm happy for them.

Ya. All of us die hard Quake 2 fans hated you Halo noobs too.

Good lord, you kids sucked.

I like this game. Game's evolve. Those of us still playing cope and enjoy the positives.
---
Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]
#57KaiserWarriorPosted 11/8/2012 7:40:03 PM
lovelessk posted...
kaoshi posted...

I like this game. Game's evolve. Those of us still playing cope and enjoy the positives.

Inorite? Watching Halo fans, of all people, trying to throw around oldskool cred is pretty hilarious. The series is considered 'good' because the original was one of the extremely few -console- FPS games that didn't blow chunks, but on the scales of actually good FPS games it ranks pretty low and casual.
#58huerito323Posted 11/8/2012 8:09:37 PM
KaiserWarrior posted...
lovelessk posted...
kaoshi posted...

Inorite? Watching Halo fans, of all people, trying to throw around oldskool cred is pretty hilarious. The series is considered 'good' because the original was one of the extremely few -console- FPS games that didn't blow chunks, but on the scales of actually good FPS games it ranks pretty low and casual.

Please name those FPS games that were better than Halo at that time.
I swear, if you start naming those arena type shooters, I will puke.
#59KingisLegendPosted 11/8/2012 8:11:10 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...
At least multiplayer wise, this is not the halo I grew to love it's some call of duty hybrid...

You're user name is awful....
#60ragnarok_weaponPosted 11/8/2012 8:14:12 PM
Halo 4 needs zombies