Solo Legendary = impossible

#31AvisonPosted 11/8/2012 6:17:21 PM
It's only hard because:

They decreased the damage plasma deals to flesh by about 50%

They decreased the damage bullets deal to shields by about 50%

They increased the energy consumption rate on all covenant weapons.

Enemies no longer charge their plasma pistols... they instantly fire overcharges.

Bad design with those repair drones bringing back the promethian knights. You gotta spend all your ammo carving them up from a distance and scavenge more before continuing on.

Enemies no longer have a cap on their grenade limits. I say a single elite through 12 plasma grenades when he got stuck on level geometry.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#32AvisonPosted 11/8/2012 6:23:34 PM
Additionally, the also artificially increased the difficulty by throwing tons of enemies with instant kill weapons your way.

The second mission has an area with 5 fuel rod grunts all in close proximity.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#33Chaos_19Posted 11/8/2012 6:24:34 PM
MVNeo posted...
Call of Duty games on Veteran are only "harder" because they're so poorly made and coded.

Infinite spawns and x-ray vision are the chief reasons for the artificial difficulty in Call of Duty.

This is definitely one of the harder Halo campaigns. The Knights are bullet sponges and the ones with Scattershots are very aggressive, and early on ammo is scarce. Also, Binary Rifle.

I'd say this will easily be the most difficult LASO game.
---
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
#34pblimp360Posted 11/8/2012 6:28:53 PM
Cereal4you posted...
I disagree this is the easiest halo to date IMO....

Oh my...Trying hard to be different and cool, huh?

littlebro07 posted...
I'm stuck on the final mission. I have four scattershot rounds, an empty light rifle, one pulse grenade, and a hardlight shield on my checkpoint.

There's 5+ knights
-_-

XD I lol'd so hard at this.

Having just beat the campaign on Heroic today, I understand exactly what you mean about this section. And it must be doubly hard seeing as you have it on Legendary.
---
#Halo 4
#35DarkstaPosted 11/8/2012 6:36:31 PM
Game is harder but doable.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#36XechsPosted 11/8/2012 6:42:56 PM(edited)
I always thought halo 2 was the hardest. Halo 4 and reach were pretty easy, nothing really gave that much difficulty in 4 either but then again this is what like the 4th halo game in 5 years (5 if we played anniversary), So halo legendary is becoming the norm instead of exception in difficulty to us fans, we just getting used to it.

---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#37stayfree9000Posted 11/8/2012 6:44:29 PM
warior55 posted...
Does anyone else think this is the hardest halo game yet? The prometheans make it so much harder.

no your just bad
#38maximoPosted 11/8/2012 6:46:02 PM
MVNeo posted...
Call of Duty games on Veteran are only "harder" because they're so poorly made and coded.

WaW last mission spamming nades!!!!

Now thats hard.
#39stayfree9000Posted 11/8/2012 6:46:31 PM
stayfree9000 posted...
warior55 posted...
Does anyone else think this is the hardest halo game yet? The prometheans make it so much harder.

no your just bad

your*
#40jakethenoobPosted 11/8/2012 6:49:38 PM
stayfree9000 posted...
stayfree9000 posted...
warior55 posted...

no your just bad

your*

no one cares
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/