Solo Legendary = impossible

#41Lord_Waffles21Posted 11/8/2012 7:50:12 PM
How I rank previous Legendary solo games with the top being the hardest:

Halo 2
Halo: CE
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo ODST

Halo 4 Legendary will likely be around Halo 3's difficulty.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Colors!!!! Wheeee!!!
#42cookie518Posted 11/8/2012 7:55:19 PM
stayfree9000 posted...
stayfree9000 posted...
warior55 posted...
Does anyone else think this is the hardest halo game yet? The prometheans make it so much harder.

no your just bad

your*

*you're
---
Gamertag- OMD Cookie
Ain't noone f***s with tiny hippo. Ain't noone.
#43pblimp360Posted 11/8/2012 7:56:53 PM
Lord_Waffles21 posted...
How I rank previous Legendary solo games with the top being the hardest:

Halo 2
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo ODST

Halo 4 Legendary will likely be around Halo 3's difficulty.

More like...

Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo ODST

I've only played, Halo 4 through on Heroic so far and it was a challenge, so after I try it on Legendary, I'll chart it.

---
#Halo 4
#44Dragon NexusPosted 11/8/2012 7:58:14 PM
Definitely don't understand the reviews that called normal the new heroic and said that heroic got bumped up a notch in difficulty... that's not true at all.

Yeah, I heard that so often and thought "Oh god, this is going to be hell!"

And I'm cruising through just as well as I normally do.
that is to say I hit a wall at least once per level that I bash my head against 5 or 6 times until I make a hole in it and brute force my way through.

I seem to remember Reach being difficult on Heroic. I'd completed it on Legendary but I have no memory of doing so. It must have been so traumatic I blanked it from my memory.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#45The_Mighty_KELPPosted 11/8/2012 8:38:41 PM
Well, I've beaten every other Halo game on legendary, and overall they've been easier than all the CoD games I've beaten on veteran. As soon as I get Halo 4 and play it, I'll let you know if it's impossible.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#46kdc720Posted 11/8/2012 8:40:32 PM
Just reached the fourth mission on legendary solo and its not too bad so far. The brobots that the knights send out are probably the most annoying thing so far. I was about ready to quit level 3 once I saw that they can revive the knights.
#47LykanLunatikPosted 11/8/2012 8:41:00 PM
I beat it in 11 hours solo, its not impossible. You just need to be patient and play smart.
---
Eternal Hobby Z: 5 Broken Dreams, 10 Failed School Classes, 0 Girlfriends, 6 Mountain Dew
Gives: MH Skills +3, Virginity +1, Social Life -1, Body Odour [Hi]
#48DSquariusPosted 11/8/2012 8:42:19 PM
pttp_co_nr posted...
Is it harder than ODST Legendary, because I solo'd that.

ODST has by far the easiest campaign on legendary of all the Halo games. At least imo.
#49Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/8/2012 8:45:39 PM
littlebro07 posted...
I'm stuck on the final mission. I have four scattershot rounds, an empty light rifle, one pulse grenade, and a hardlight shield on my checkpoint.

There's 5+ knights
-_-

Oh god I remember that part. The auto turret helps a lot in comnation with the light rifle. I beat it with the same weapons but I had more ammo than that. Better look around for some more lol
#50metroidman92Posted 11/8/2012 9:05:06 PM
Heroic Spartan Ops solo is a friggin pain. Can't speak for Legendary, tho.
---
I'll be in my bunk...