Raider Armor, Oni, codes, domain, terminals, videos, cryptum. Wat.

#1FatalX7Posted 11/8/2012 6:20:08 PM
Just a general question, what the hell is all of this?

To be more specific, how did people find out about this? What's the point? How do you crack the codes, how do you find the codes?

Just, what do you do? I feel so lost and I want to participate.
#2FatalX7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:40:09 PM
Bump, still looking for some info on all of this.
#3CallmeraaandyPosted 11/8/2012 7:44:03 PM
Bungie has always been big on hiding easter eggs and other secrets in and around Halo, websites, and whatever.

The raider armor/oni codes were for Halo Waypoint. After you beat Spartan Ops missions you can put in codes to unlock them, and the codes are found around the waypoint website in cryptic messages you have to solve.

Terminals are hidden throughout campaign and give you more information about the Halo universe and story usually.

Cryptum is one of the Halo graphic novels.
#412345sniperz123Posted 11/8/2012 7:45:52 PM
Callmeraaandy posted...
Bungie has always been big on hiding easter eggs and other secrets in and around Halo, websites, and whatever.

The raider armor/oni codes were for Halo Waypoint. After you beat Spartan Ops missions you can put in codes to unlock them, and the codes are found around the waypoint website in cryptic messages you have to solve.

Terminals are hidden throughout campaign and give you more information about the Halo universe and story usually.

thank you, that was the information I needed.
#5FatalX7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:21:16 PM
Callmeraaandy posted...

Right.

I...guess I get it.
#6imthestuntmanPosted 11/8/2012 8:23:03 PM
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst121232_Decrypting-Section-3---Updating.aspx
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.