Why are some girls so mean in this game?! Almost cried....

#1GGearXPosted 11/9/2012 3:18:07 AM
Just got back from a match where I was sent hate mail for being bad at the game. They called me horrible words. But that's not all. The made fun of my size and said I was The size of a pill :(
Never knew that chicks took this game seriously as well.
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
#2TurtlebreadPosted 11/9/2012 3:19:32 AM
protip: it was a guy
#3TheKirbehPosted 11/9/2012 3:19:36 AM
Most gamechicks are quite the hateful little wenches, it's too bad the good ones are adrift in a sea of *****.
---
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
#4aviolatedchimpPosted 11/9/2012 3:22:15 AM
TheKirbeh posted...
Most gamechicks are quite the hateful little wenches, it's too bad the good ones are adrift in a sea of *****.

This. Also, most "gamerchicks" as they liked to be called, are bad at games and hardly attractive enough to be called "chicks". Seriously, nothing more annoying than someone who comes online wanting special treatment, because they have a vag AND plays video games.
#5GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 3:22:23 AM
TheKirbeh posted...

You can say that again. It's like you try to play with them but then they are all elitist about it. And then they mock you because they can and you can't do anything about it.
---
#6BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/9/2012 3:25:08 AM
GGearX posted...
Just got back from a match where I was sent hate mail for being bad at the game. They called me horrible words. But that's not all. The made fun of my size and said I was The size of a pill :(
Never knew that chicks took this game seriously as well.

Just tell xbox live that they used provocative language and submit bad reviews that'll teach em.

Im a fatass but i made my avatar skinny looking lol
#7Masemune_100Posted 11/9/2012 3:25:57 AM
Most of the time they can't take any trash talk themselves, so just say something about how their Spartan looks tacky. Or insult their skill.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#8StealthyVlad101Posted 11/9/2012 3:27:14 AM
Your topic on the 360 board was lame, and now this one is bad.

You should feel lame and bad.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#9GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 3:30:38 AM
aviolatedchimp posted...
TheKirbeh posted...

This. Also, most "gamerchicks" as they liked to be called, are bad at games and hardly attractive enough to be called "chicks". Seriously, nothing more annoying than someone who comes online wanting special treatment, because they have a vag AND plays video games.

Is this true? I just added some chicks from gamefaqs.... Do you think they might be that same "elitist" type of girl ? I added them (because I like girls) and haven't played with them yet. Hopefully gamefaqs fems aren't like that.... It would make me a sad platypus :(
---
#10NeeTamaPosted 11/9/2012 3:30:50 AM
Those girls dont represent all of us, just the immature annoying bunch that every group has.