Why are some girls so mean in this game?! Almost cried....

#11BrazenHunter076Posted 11/9/2012 4:33:22 AM
Eh. I honestly don't see female gamers any differently from the male variety. I have no issue talking smack back to a female, and I don't think anyone else should either. Will I single her out because she's a chick? No. But I won't hold back either if I'm provoked, and I have no issue telling someone to shut the hell up if they're chattering obnoxiously in game chat, regardless of gender.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Swaggerbeard
PSN ID: BrazenSwagger
#12o5pr3yPosted 11/9/2012 4:35:23 AM
BrazenHunter076 posted...
Eh. I honestly don't see female gamers any differently from the male variety. I have no issue talking smack back to a female, and I don't think anyone else should either. Will I single her out because she's a chick? No. But I won't hold back either if I'm provoked, and I have no issue telling someone to shut the hell up if they're chattering obnoxiously in game chat, regardless of gender.

This 1,000x
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#13aviolatedchimpPosted 11/9/2012 4:36:10 AM
BrazenHunter076 posted...

Well aren't you breaking down gender barriers, good for you.
#14GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:38:36 AM
Do BrazenHunter076 posted...

So is it really ok to talk back? It feels wrong. I do not like talking to women in a certain way unless I know them because they mostly go crazy sometimes and send their white knights after me. Ugh. Just wish they XBL community was much more mature. It makes me worry that this will drag on to the next generation of consoles. I hope one day we can all just do one thing and be happy and respectful about it.
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
#15Masemune_100Posted 11/9/2012 4:42:36 AM
GGearX posted...

So is it really ok to talk back? It feels wrong. I do not like talking to women in a certain way unless I know them because they mostly go crazy sometimes and send their white knights after me. Ugh. Just wish they XBL community was much more mature. It makes me worry that this will drag on to the next generation of consoles. I hope one day we can all just do one thing and be happy and respectful about it.

They wanted to be treated equally, so doing anything less is an insult to women everywhere.
Just try not to say anything massively inappropriate about them being a woman, because that's when people start having a problem.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#16xninjagrrlPosted 11/9/2012 4:44:22 AM
Troll post? But yeah, we are mean and evil, sometimes.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#17BrazenHunter076Posted 11/9/2012 4:44:25 AM
GGearX posted...

I felt that way for a long time, until one fateful game on Halo 3. I remember it quite well. It was a game of Shotty Snipers on the Pit. I had a female and her troupe of merry men with her on my team. They weren't interested in playing the game, were sitting in a corner and talking, and would not quiet down.

Now, since Halo 2, I have had a natural instinct in matchmaking to make callouts. I do it even when I'm not wearing my headset, just so I don't get out of the habit. So, I found myself doing that. What followed was nothing short of 8 minutes of solid insults flowing from Lady Lame and her Lovely Lackeys. Eventually, I just snapped and yelled at them for a solid 5 minutes. I railed on and on and on, and I don't remember what I said. The funniest part was, none of them left when the game was over, and the next one started, while I was still mid-rant.

Since that game, I have changed my tune on the subject of talking trash to female gamers. If they want to be treated truly equally, they're going to get the trash-talk along with the respect, and that's all there is to it in my book.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Swaggerbeard
PSN ID: BrazenSwagger
#18o5pr3yPosted 11/9/2012 4:46:06 AM
GGearX posted...

I really don't use a mic much for that reason. I don't wanna hear kids and immature people yelling into my ear. I'm also usually the nicest and friendliest guy in the world, but the world isn't a perfect place. If they wanna talk trash, they probably deserve to get a little back. They just better not get offended when I do it better. :P
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#19faxmachnePosted 11/9/2012 4:46:13 AM
GGearX posted...

if they give me **** I give them **** back. If they send anyone after me I laugh at them then insult them as well.

It is a game at the end of the day and people need to stop taking it so seriously
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#20GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:49:13 AM
xninjagrrl posted...
Troll post? But yeah, we are mean and evil, sometimes.

Why are you calling me a troll? Because I brought up something that was true?
I don't troll. If I did I would be exaggerating it a lot. Not all men are made of rock. We have feelings too you know. Or. Maybe you are just trying to defend yourself?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!