Thruster Pack is beyond a joke

#1PenguinKoalaPosted 11/9/2012 11:42:03 AM
Sure it can be viable in really rare situations, but it's so bad compared to every other AA.
---
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/9/2012 11:44:24 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Sure it can be viable in really rare situations, but it's so bad compared to every other AA.

I have a feeling its really useful with CQB loadouts
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#3xHughJasxPosted 11/9/2012 11:44:27 AM
Agreed. It's terrible.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#4GabroruPosted 11/9/2012 11:45:55 AM
You must be joking...
That thing is amazing when you need to dodge a tank, steal a ride, Jump a cliff end and assassinate a player.

This is a skill based game so what ever you use, you will find more uses for it.
---
Everyone polishes their sword in their own way. No matter how similar a sword would look, the blade is always different.
#5OmisanAndrewPosted 11/9/2012 11:45:58 AM
I got it thinking it was the jet pack. Was really disappointed but used it anyway. it never helped me out.

Only use i can think of is to play matador in a bullfight with vehicles trying to splatter you.
---
Little high like noon on the moon
#6GabroruPosted 11/9/2012 11:46:48 AM
Gabroru posted...
You must be joking...
That thing is amazing when you need to dodge a tank, steal a ride, Jump a cliff end and assassinate a player.

This is a skill based game so what ever you use, you will find more uses for it.

It is very useful if you know how to use it...
---
Everyone polishes their sword in their own way. No matter how similar a sword would look, the blade is always different.
#7KeiradishPosted 11/9/2012 11:50:08 AM
If you use it to boost into a vehicle that is trying to run you over you get flung up in the air and backwards...
At least that's whats happened to me when those pesky ghosts tried running me over...
---
GT: KeiraShade
#8_CyberpunkPosted 11/9/2012 11:57:54 AM
Just dashed out of the way of a Wraith shot using it. Quite useful.
---
http://h-2.abload.de/img/stretchy5bei.gif
http://h-3.abload.de/img/stretchypants-flyntflonh55.gif
#9Cereal4youPosted 11/9/2012 12:02:26 PM
Compared to every other AA it is the worse....sure it has its uses but the Cons outway the Pro...

But in Flood Mode....THAT THING WORKS LIKE A CHARM, apparently Flood get a boost with it so its actually amazing.
#10BlocktopusPosted 11/9/2012 12:03:58 PM
Gabroru posted...
You must be joking...

Dodge a tank.

Hahaha, as if you're even bad enough to be in a position where you're about to get splattered by a tank. Thruster pack is worthless. It's funny seeing people arguing that it's not, because it hardly moves you more than two feet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif