Thruster Pack is beyond a joke

#21LazHarshawPosted 11/9/2012 12:34:43 PM
Use it with a plasma pistol and hunt banshees and mantises.
#22butsizzlePosted 11/9/2012 12:38:53 PM
Quote:You must be joking...
That thing is amazing when you need to dodge a tank, steal a ride, Jump a cliff end and assassinate a player.

This is a skill based game so what ever you use, you will find more uses for it.

@Gabroru

Dodge a tank?
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#23GollyFluffPosted 11/9/2012 12:44:39 PM
GetsugaVII posted...
bearded_moose posted...
ITT: people who don't use the thruster pack right

So much this.

I am so glad most people don't see the amazing uses this thing can have, and I'm not going to try and sway anyone's opinion. The more people backed up to a wall with Hardlight Shield thinking that makes it Armor Lock, the easier War Games is.

thruster is outclassed by the left joystick
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#24Slinky826Posted 11/9/2012 12:57:22 PM
Cereal4you posted...
Compared to every other AA it is the worse....sure it has its uses but the Cons outway the Pro...

But in Flood Mode....THAT THING WORKS LIKE A CHARM, apparently Flood get a boost with it so its actually amazing.

This, if Thruster worked like that all the time, it'd be awesome.
---
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.
#25bearded_moosePosted 11/9/2012 1:00:08 PM
also ITT: people forgetting that opinion=/=fact
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Wookie_Is_Back is my new favorite.11/9/12
#26TheExileJediPosted 11/9/2012 1:04:57 PM
It has been confirmed that the thruster has invincibility frames.

IE, have no where to go and a grenade at your feet? Thruster Pack into the wall, you may not move anyway, but it'll save you.

If I wasn't having so much fun with the reworked camoflauge, I'd be running thruster pack
---
OMG THE J TEAM: Mr.T, Adam West, Chuck Norris and Jesus. If you don't agree they are the best team in the world, prepared to be round house kicked
#27rdangPosted 11/9/2012 1:09:04 PM
It works fine. This topic is boring
---
GT: q MISANTHROPE p
#28crawdadPosted 11/9/2012 1:28:33 PM
TheExileJedi posted...
It has been confirmed that the thruster has invincibility frames.

IE, have no where to go and a grenade at your feet? Thruster Pack into the wall, you may not move anyway, but it'll save you.

If I wasn't having so much fun with the reworked camoflauge, I'd be running thruster pack

Whoa! That explains why vehicles cant't splatter. So it's just down to timing ......we need to keep this secret.
---
i7 920 @ 2.66GHz | GTX 560ti 1280MB Twin Frozr III 448 Core OC Edition | 6GBDDR3 RAM@ 1333hz | Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch |
Gamertag:Gojirra, PSN:Gojirra102
#29ZombiDeadZombiPosted 11/9/2012 1:38:53 PM
Not only does it have invincibility frames which are life saving, but me and other people have used to it escape assassinations.

Whether it is a glitch or it's supposed to happen is unknown.
#30gamester091Posted 11/9/2012 1:45:03 PM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
Not only does it have invincibility frames which are life saving, but me and other people have used to it escape assassinations.

Whether it is a glitch or it's supposed to happen is unknown.

I wondered how the one guy i was assassinating got out of it...good to know
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior