my mom got me resident evil 6 instead of halo

#21IcarusaelPosted 11/9/2012 4:06:22 PM
If you already have Reach and enjoy it, keep it that way, Halo 4 is a total garbage for the multiplayer :l
---
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
#22Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:08:05 PM
I don't have reach I've played it over a friends house I think I'll just try out halo 4
---
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way
#23TrickyPonyPosted 11/9/2012 4:14:24 PM
Look down at your hand TC. Now turn it over.... see that? God gave you the back of your hand for a reason - use it on her.

Then realize God gave you two hands, use one to show her she disappointed you, use the second one to teach her never to do it again.
#24Darkecho117Posted 11/9/2012 4:20:41 PM
Zadios765 posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Extraspectre posted...
Throw it on the ground and tell her you won't be a part of her system.

it doesn't sound like he's an ADULT....

If you're talkin about me then yea I'm 17

Whoosh
#25A Naked PenguinPosted 11/9/2012 4:26:07 PM
Katosu posted...
Be humble, be grateful. She found something that I (would hope) you like in a hobby that most parents would not encourage at all. It was very sweet of her to choose a game for you.

Appreciate it while you can. :) We stopped celebrating my birthday / christmas back when I was still in my teenage years. I just love my family too much to ask them to take on that extra financial burden.

This. Play it. Turn it in for 20 bucks get halo 4. I'd hope at 17 you can get some cash together to handle it. Not trying to be a dick about it.

Or sneak trade it in. And if she asks, which I doubt, just say it was a short game.

You're extremely fortunate that you have a mom that would do that. I never did. She did everything she could for me but couldn't afford games for me. Now that I'm older I realize how amazing she really was.

You sound like you got a reasonable head on your shoulders. do the right thing.
---
GT: An Old Nun
#26baumer_85Posted 11/9/2012 4:40:43 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Extraspectre posted...
Throw it on the ground and tell her you won't be a part of her system.

it doesn't sound like he's an ADULT....

"Maaaaan. Happy Birthday to the GROUND!"

But yeah, cool Mom.
---
The mind is its own place, and in it self can make a Heav'n Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
- John Milton - Paradise Lost.
#27xxghost12xxPosted 11/9/2012 5:11:40 PM
Just tell your mom thank you and I love the gift but you accidently got the wrong game. Then your mom will say "awww honey im sorry what game was it again?" Then you tell her Halo 4 then she will take it back, I used to do that to my mom sometimes, she dosent get offended she just returns it.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#28Krauser86Posted 11/9/2012 5:12:58 PM
Don't even open the wrapping, just do a straight trade.

I'm probably not the first to tell you, but Resident Evil 6 is downright terrible.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#29TheWayOfTheGunPosted 11/9/2012 5:14:11 PM
TS sounds like an ungrateful little *****.
#30SolidStryderPosted 11/9/2012 5:15:15 PM
OvieCanucksFan posted...
Kill her.