my mom got me resident evil 6 instead of halo

#71CTBradumsPosted 11/9/2012 8:17:53 PM
If you're not interested in RE6, just explain to your mom that you're really grateful and that it was a good gift, then ask her if it would be alright to exchange it for Halo 4, because Halo 4 might be a better investment (you'll get more out of Halo in the long run, multiplayer, yadayadayada).

As long as you're not a jerk about it, I would imagine she'd be fine with it. Just be polite and make sure she understands that you're really grateful for the gift, but Halo 4 came out and you'd like to exchange RE6 for Halo. It's still her gift, so if anything, you're making the best use of her money by making sure it goes toward the game you really want.
#72FirstBornLegacyPosted 11/9/2012 8:19:30 PM
Seems like the problem was solved so why are we still trying to give advice ;)
---
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother
#73BeerOnTapPosted 11/9/2012 8:49:07 PM
Zadios765 posted...
bearded_moose posted...
if you haven't opened the plastic yet, you MAY be able to trade it for Halo.

this is probably the part of me that hasn't yet given up on humanity talking though.

Yea i know I can just do that but I feel likes its rude to say yea thanks but I wanted halo I can trade it in because she did buy it for $60 so at gamestop unopened games can be traded in within a week but I don't want to be rude to my mom

I think your mom would want you to have a gift you truly want. She'll be more satisfied to know you're playing the heck out of Halo 4 (cause it rocks) than later on, notice you've barely touched RE6 (cause it sucks).
#74goffballzPosted 11/9/2012 8:52:35 PM
say thanks mom, i really appreciate the gesture, you're such a great parent. though, and it makes me feel bad to say, i've already played this game, and even though it means the world coming from you, there is another game i've really been wanting that i haven't played yet. i was wondering if you could exchange it for halo 4, because i still want it coming from you.
---
PSN/XBL: goffballz
Steam ID: goffball
#75oicavreGaPosted 11/9/2012 8:59:11 PM
Exchange it.

On a side note I wonder what the people on the RE6 boards would say about this topic.
#76Reginleif20Posted 11/9/2012 9:05:15 PM
Zadios765 posted...
She got it for my birthday what do I do without sounding rude

Oh you silly kids and your irrelevant first world problems
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#77dragonis666Posted 11/9/2012 9:10:02 PM
Zadios765 posted...

QQ more n00b play the game Halo 4 sucks balls.
#78AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 11/9/2012 9:10:53 PM
Reginleif20 posted...
Zadios765 posted...

you want to talk first world problems, there's this kid on gamefaqs with a really hot gamer mom, and he won't post pics of her T_T
---
Nov 6 - the Reclamation Begins!
Halo 4 - less than one week =O (nvm, got it >_> )
#79Reginleif20Posted 11/9/2012 9:14:20 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
Zadios765 posted...

you want to talk first world problems, there's this kid on gamefaqs with a really hot gamer mom, and he won't post pics of her T_T

This is outrageous! GameFAQs is a place for stupid/immature arguments and MILF gamer pics
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#80metalclashPosted 11/9/2012 9:16:29 PM
I've been in this situation too, know what I did?

I played the game, then traded it to one of my friends. Win win both sides
---
i'm excited for customs in h4