my mom got me resident evil 6 instead of halo

#81digitalwill2000Posted 11/9/2012 9:19:46 PM
Z__UNiT posted...
OvieCanucksFan posted...
Kill her.

This made me laugh

Naaah its been done, some kid did that when he didnt get Halo 3 remember? Do something more original
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#82PharoahPelicanPosted 11/9/2012 9:21:51 PM
Extraspectre posted...
Throw it on the ground and tell her you won't be a part of her system.

/topic
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#83NocturneFlarePosted 11/9/2012 9:21:59 PM
Be thankful she got you anything at all? Man, kids who act spoiled like this annoy the crap out of me.
---
Wait, what is this doing here? I have no idea how to use this computer.
#84Reginleif20Posted 11/9/2012 9:22:37 PM
NocturneFlare posted...
Be thankful she got you anything at all? Man, kids who act spoiled like this annoy the crap out of me.

---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#85Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/9/2012 9:25:42 PM
Say "thanks mom" and enjoy the game because she dropped 60 bucks trying to make you happy

Seriously
#86Reginleif20Posted 11/9/2012 9:30:01 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Say "thanks mom" and enjoy the game because she dropped 60 bucks trying to make you happy

Seriously

Kids these days
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#87YoungGganonPosted 11/9/2012 9:37:10 PM
Uh, thank her? I mean, the most I get for Christmas anymore is clothes, books, and maybe a movie. I'm thankful for that but you got a brand new video game. I have to work to pay for mine.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#88jjg737Posted 11/9/2012 9:38:58 PM
charon78au posted...
Grow up and get a job. Then buy your own games.

Avoid girlfriends. They eat into your gaming funds, and losing your virginity is highly overrated.

Lol.
#89Reginleif20Posted 11/9/2012 10:24:17 PM
YoungGganon posted...
Uh, thank her? I mean, the most I get for Christmas anymore is clothes, books, and maybe a movie. I'm thankful for that but you got a brand new video game. I have to work to pay for mine.

I hardly get anything. I'm the one who gives stuff now
---
#90jemoore9Posted 11/9/2012 10:29:51 PM
I'm going to tell it to you straight dude.

She paid $60 for it.

Now, it's not opened, and if she still has the receipt, you can return it for that $60.

So think of it like this.

You're going to get Halo with the $60 you got from your mom. That was her present, money, not the game.

Technically, it's a game, but it's also, in a way, $60 because you can use it for anything at gamestop.
---
More Than Loyal something Of Crabdom.
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Check it out anytime.