Not trolling: I don't like it.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Not trolling: I don't like it.
4 years ago#31
It was not my intention to troll until people started flaming me, now it's just fun. Now to elaborate the story feels exactly like halo one: covenant attack on ship and evacuation to forerunner world inhabited by a new enemy. Where have I seen this before? I'd love to stay and antagonize the fanboys some more, but alas I must get my $4 worth. Anyone wanna help me finish Halo 1 redux?
4 years ago#32
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

If I like the game I'm a fanboy? Well now, thank you for exposing your entire lack of intelligence.

Lol way to expose yourself; I call the flamers with their halo blinders fanboys (as they are) and you call me stupid. I've been playing the series since the original, so I'm understandably burnt out, unlike 2/3 of the demographic whom had their mothers buy Halo 3 for them on Christmas because it had a guy in shiny armor fighting aliens.

That's why you bought the original, because of a shiny armored guy who kills aliens :) ...Did your mother buy it for you?
Forty Two
4 years ago#33
Hypochondriathe posted...
It was not my intention to troll until people started flaming me, now it's just fun. Now to elaborate the story feels exactly like halo one: covenant attack on ship and evacuation to forerunner world inhabited by a new enemy. Where have I seen this before? I'd love to stay and antagonize the fanboys some more, but alas I must get my $4 worth. Anyone wanna help me finish Halo 1 redux?

Thanks for proving yourself to be a troll. Now run along big guy, I'm sure mommy has dinner made for you.
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
4 years ago#34
If you have to state that you're not trolling, you're trolling.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
4 years ago#35
Lol @ you fanboys.

you claim to not be trolling yet you're trolling.
4 years ago#36
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Sea horses are bad ass.
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the Haxem Rangers
God bless the Enclave. God bless America.
4 years ago#37
Already bored with campaign after 2 hours and mp is more of the same. Glad I rented it.

you don't quite seem to understand a video game franchise works, Sequals are OBVIOUSLY more of the same. it wont try do to a 180 and become like borderlands or Crysis
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
4 years ago#38
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

If I like the game I'm a fanboy? Well now, thank you for exposing your entire lack of intelligence.

Lol way to expose yourself; I call the flamers with their halo blinders fanboys (as they are) and you call me stupid. I've been playing the series since the original, so I'm understandably burnt out, unlike 2/3 of the demographic whom had their mothers buy Halo 3 for them on Christmas because it had a guy in shiny armor fighting aliens.

That's why you bought the original, because of a shiny armored guy who kills aliens :) ...Did your mother buy it for you?

Yes actually, 12 years ago I was in the 7th grade. I got this and that god awful Peyton manning football game for Christmas.
4 years ago#39
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Yes actually, 12 years ago I was in the 7th grade. I got this and that god awful Peyton manning football game for Christmas.

Exactly, you got Halo as a child. But you seemed to have gotten quite angry knowing that there are other children getting into Halo now
*wipes brown*
4 years ago#40
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Hypochondriathe? You spelled hypocrite wrong.
Forty Two
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Not trolling: I don't like it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived