Not trolling: I don't like it.

#31Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:30:21 PM
It was not my intention to troll until people started flaming me, now it's just fun. Now to elaborate the story feels exactly like halo one: covenant attack on ship and evacuation to forerunner world inhabited by a new enemy. Where have I seen this before? I'd love to stay and antagonize the fanboys some more, but alas I must get my $4 worth. Anyone wanna help me finish Halo 1 redux?
#32heyitsWHIPyoPosted 11/9/2012 7:30:31 PM
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

If I like the game I'm a fanboy? Well now, thank you for exposing your entire lack of intelligence.

Lol way to expose yourself; I call the flamers with their halo blinders fanboys (as they are) and you call me stupid. I've been playing the series since the original, so I'm understandably burnt out, unlike 2/3 of the demographic whom had their mothers buy Halo 3 for them on Christmas because it had a guy in shiny armor fighting aliens.

That's why you bought the original, because of a shiny armored guy who kills aliens :) ...Did your mother buy it for you?
---
Forty Two
#33VoidBeyondPosted 11/9/2012 7:32:04 PM
Hypochondriathe posted...
It was not my intention to troll until people started flaming me, now it's just fun. Now to elaborate the story feels exactly like halo one: covenant attack on ship and evacuation to forerunner world inhabited by a new enemy. Where have I seen this before? I'd love to stay and antagonize the fanboys some more, but alas I must get my $4 worth. Anyone wanna help me finish Halo 1 redux?

Thanks for proving yourself to be a troll. Now run along big guy, I'm sure mommy has dinner made for you.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#34gOwCoD4Posted 11/9/2012 7:32:14 PM
If you have to state that you're not trolling, you're trolling.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#35zeroboboPosted 11/9/2012 7:33:45 PM
Lol @ you fanboys.

you claim to not be trolling yet you're trolling.
#36JackhammerM60Posted 11/9/2012 7:34:14 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Sea horses are bad ass.

---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the Haxem Rangers
God bless the Enclave. God bless America.
#37ShikazurePosted 11/9/2012 7:35:36 PM
Already bored with campaign after 2 hours and mp is more of the same. Glad I rented it.

you don't quite seem to understand a video game franchise works, Sequals are OBVIOUSLY more of the same. it wont try do to a 180 and become like borderlands or Crysis
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#38Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:37:31 PM
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

If I like the game I'm a fanboy? Well now, thank you for exposing your entire lack of intelligence.

Lol way to expose yourself; I call the flamers with their halo blinders fanboys (as they are) and you call me stupid. I've been playing the series since the original, so I'm understandably burnt out, unlike 2/3 of the demographic whom had their mothers buy Halo 3 for them on Christmas because it had a guy in shiny armor fighting aliens.

That's why you bought the original, because of a shiny armored guy who kills aliens :) ...Did your mother buy it for you?

Yes actually, 12 years ago I was in the 7th grade. I got this and that god awful Peyton manning football game for Christmas.
#39spartansbrotherPosted 11/9/2012 7:40:26 PM
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Yes actually, 12 years ago I was in the 7th grade. I got this and that god awful Peyton manning football game for Christmas.

Exactly, you got Halo as a child. But you seemed to have gotten quite angry knowing that there are other children getting into Halo now
---
*wipes brown*
#40heyitsWHIPyoPosted 11/9/2012 7:42:25 PM
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
heyitsWHIPyo posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Hypochondriathe? You spelled hypocrite wrong.
---
Forty Two