Not trolling: I don't like it.

#41VoidBeyondPosted 11/9/2012 7:42:31 PM
spartansbrother posted...

Exactly, you got Halo as a child. But you seemed to have gotten quite angry knowing that there are other children getting into Halo now

Not to mention that he obviously hasn't matured since 7th grade.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#42Lionheart MasterPosted 11/9/2012 7:42:51 PM
Hypochondriathe posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Lol @ poor people justifying not being able to buy games.

Yes, I used my food stamps to rent it from redbox on my government cell phone. I'm actually posting this from a FEMA camp.

if you rented it from redbox you cant have played multi cuz its on disc 2 and on 'on ur govt cell phone' wtf is that mean and FEMA isnt real any way

1/10 bad troll bad troll

troll harder next time buddy
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
#43The DevourerPosted 11/9/2012 7:46:59 PM
You can tell he's a troll because he completely ignores anything calling him out on what he expected the game to be. He just sits and argues.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#44Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:50:18 PM
You caught me. I hate children, with all their dubstepping and fancy clothing it's just too much for my geriatric 24yr old body to handle. I have to take my Metamucil now and go poop before I fall asleep.
#45Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:51:50 PM
Lionheart Master posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Yes, I used my food stamps to rent it from redbox on my government cell phone. I'm actually posting this from a FEMA camp.

if you rented it from redbox you cant have played multi cuz its on disc 2 and on 'on ur govt cell phone' wtf is that mean and FEMA isnt real any way

1/10 bad troll bad troll

My little brother bought the game, I used his install disc. Ouch, that burn looks pretty bad let me get you some aloe. Nice try though.
#46High_WarlordPosted 11/9/2012 7:52:45 PM
You caught me. I hate children, with all their dubstepping and fancy clothing it's just too much for my geriatric 24yr old body to handle. I have to take my Metamucil now and go poop before I fall asleep.

Those damn whippersnappers with their damn music, cloths, lawn stomping, and vidya games. Man I tell ya.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#47Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:53:44 PM
The Devourer posted...
You can tell he's a troll because he completely ignores anything calling him out on what he expected the game to be. He just sits and argues.

What the hell am I arguing about? You like the game then that's great, I don't. We are both entitled to our opinions. You evil fanboys forced my troll hand.
#48VoidBeyondPosted 11/9/2012 7:55:23 PM
The Devourer posted...

What the hell am I arguing about? You like the game then that's great, I don't. We are both entitled to our opinions. You evil fanboys forced my troll hand.

Funny how you said you were leaving. Yet, you're still here. Odd.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#49Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:57:02 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
The Devourer posted...

Funny how you said you were leaving. Yet, you're still here. Odd.

I have my government iPhone next to me while I play. Getting the best of both worlds.
#50Lionheart MasterPosted 11/9/2012 7:57:18 PM
Lionheart Master posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

1/10 bad troll bad troll

My little brother bought the game, I used his install disc. Ouch, that burn looks pretty bad let me get you some aloe. Nice try though.

lies
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"