• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Not trolling: I don't like it.

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#41
spartansbrother posted...

Exactly, you got Halo as a child. But you seemed to have gotten quite angry knowing that there are other children getting into Halo now

Not to mention that he obviously hasn't matured since 7th grade.
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.

User Info: Lionheart Master

Lionheart Master
4 years ago#42
Hypochondriathe posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Lol @ poor people justifying not being able to buy games.

Yes, I used my food stamps to rent it from redbox on my government cell phone. I'm actually posting this from a FEMA camp.

if you rented it from redbox you cant have played multi cuz its on disc 2 and on 'on ur govt cell phone' wtf is that mean and FEMA isnt real any way

1/10 bad troll bad troll

troll harder next time buddy
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"

User Info: The Devourer

The Devourer
4 years ago#43
You can tell he's a troll because he completely ignores anything calling him out on what he expected the game to be. He just sits and argues.
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7

User Info: Hypochondriathe

Hypochondriathe
4 years ago#44
You caught me. I hate children, with all their dubstepping and fancy clothing it's just too much for my geriatric 24yr old body to handle. I have to take my Metamucil now and go poop before I fall asleep.

Hypochondriathe
4 years ago#45
Lionheart Master posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

Yes, I used my food stamps to rent it from redbox on my government cell phone. I'm actually posting this from a FEMA camp.

if you rented it from redbox you cant have played multi cuz its on disc 2 and on 'on ur govt cell phone' wtf is that mean and FEMA isnt real any way

1/10 bad troll bad troll

My little brother bought the game, I used his install disc. Ouch, that burn looks pretty bad let me get you some aloe. Nice try though.

User Info: High_Warlord

High_Warlord
4 years ago#46
You caught me. I hate children, with all their dubstepping and fancy clothing it's just too much for my geriatric 24yr old body to handle. I have to take my Metamucil now and go poop before I fall asleep.

Those damn whippersnappers with their damn music, cloths, lawn stomping, and vidya games. Man I tell ya.
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...

Hypochondriathe
4 years ago#47
The Devourer posted...
You can tell he's a troll because he completely ignores anything calling him out on what he expected the game to be. He just sits and argues.

What the hell am I arguing about? You like the game then that's great, I don't. We are both entitled to our opinions. You evil fanboys forced my troll hand.

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#48
The Devourer posted...

What the hell am I arguing about? You like the game then that's great, I don't. We are both entitled to our opinions. You evil fanboys forced my troll hand.

Funny how you said you were leaving. Yet, you're still here. Odd.
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.

Hypochondriathe
4 years ago#49
VoidBeyond posted...
The Devourer posted...

Funny how you said you were leaving. Yet, you're still here. Odd.

I have my government iPhone next to me while I play. Getting the best of both worlds.

User Info: Lionheart Master

Lionheart Master
4 years ago#50
Lionheart Master posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

1/10 bad troll bad troll

My little brother bought the game, I used his install disc. Ouch, that burn looks pretty bad let me get you some aloe. Nice try though.

lies
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Not trolling: I don't like it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived