Not trolling: I don't like it.

#61CharityDiaryPosted 11/9/2012 10:27:50 PM
Killosopher posted...
This game is awesome. If you dont like the game you're probably bad at it and most other videogames. Get better kids

Translation:

I'm a fanboy who will like this game no matter what's wrong with it, and since you have legitimate complaints about the game, you obviously just suck at it.
#62PharoahPelicanPosted 11/9/2012 10:29:11 PM
Hypochondriathe posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Hypochondriathe posted...
Lol @ you fanboys.

You say you aren't trolling. Then you post that. I don't believe you.

I am trolling now.

Seems to me you were trolling from the start.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#63Yuji_IkaidoPosted 11/9/2012 10:29:45 PM
CharityDiary posted...
Killosopher posted...
This game is awesome. If you dont like the game you're probably bad at it and most other videogames. Get better kids

Translation:

I'm a fanboy who will like this game no matter what's wrong with it, and since you have legitimate complaints about the game, you obviously just suck at it.

Um what. Didn't you see that this game has Halo written on it? There are no flaws.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2452 2468 3702
#64digitalwill2000Posted 11/9/2012 10:30:13 PM
You're in the right TC. Even if I didn't agree with you, the fact that your side of the argument is articulate whilst these fanbois just qqrage makes the right side all the more clearer
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#65Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:32:03 PM
Killosopher posted...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qSWAM-8DKEc/TgWcLhZyZBI/AAAAAAAABLo/kQwDUW1d8Yo/s1600/picard4.jpg
#66Atomisk99Posted 11/9/2012 10:44:50 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
Lol at spending time on a board that's about something you don't like...

Sad life much.

so true, I really wonder why that if this game is really so great, why does it need so much defending?
---
"I will not die until I achieve something.Even though the ideal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I never die with regrets."
#67Atomisk99Posted 11/9/2012 10:49:53 PM
Mistercheese417 posted...
What's the point of this topic? Nobody cares about your opinion. Not trying to be a jerk, just being honest.

What is the point of this post? Nobody cares about your opinion. Not trying to be a jerk, just teaching people the meaning of "double standard"
---
"I will not die until I achieve something.Even though the ideal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I never die with regrets."
#68PharoahPelicanPosted 11/9/2012 10:54:00 PM
You making alt accounts to back up your trolling is pathetic.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#69huerito323Posted 11/9/2012 10:58:28 PM
Trolls always say they are not trolling. The subject of this topic is an example.
#70Reginleif20Posted 11/9/2012 11:00:45 PM
Meh. It's a good game as far as FPS games go, it delivers what it should but nothing beyond that. Nothing revolutionary for gaming here
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it