Spartan 4 Male Avatar Armor

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan 4 Male Avatar Armor
3 years ago#1
Hey, looking to trade the Male Spartan 4 avatar code. It's a long shot, but I'd like to get a FOTUS armor for in game, or at the very least, a FOTUS armor code for the female avatar. So, yeah. :\
3 years ago#2
No one? Lol
3 years ago#3
I don't think you'll find many here with it. There are six different 'Halo Warrior' avatar unlocks. Gold, yellow, green, blue, purple, and red. Then there's the Recruit from the Limited Edition... it might help if you said which one you had? But I don't think you'll easily find someone for Fotus, female or not. Have you tried here? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21 They do all kinds of DLC/promo/what have you trades here.
---
Ezhno Lothair Morreaux, O-11 Sovereign
Guardian Force - Z.R.A.U. 03 Illuminautis
3 years ago#4
I don't know which one I have. I'm guessing its the blue one, because it looks blue. I have a female avatar, so I have a few male avatar DLC codes here. I would just like the in game fotus helmet. It looks cool. I don't really care about the rest of the armor. I doubt it's possible though.
3 years ago#5
The spartan 4 armor is the limited edition armor
3 years ago#6
Tina? You a chick by any chance? ;)
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
3 years ago#7
Tina_Kusanagi posted...
I don't know which one I have. I'm guessing its the blue one, because it looks blue. I have a female avatar, so I have a few male avatar DLC codes here. I would just like the in game fotus helmet. It looks cool. I don't really care about the rest of the armor. I doubt it's possible though.

Which male codes do you have I have a female gold avatar suit
3 years ago#8
I just had some for Tekken Tag 2, a Darksiders one, and the Spartan 4 one. I haven't really kept track of the male codes, because I don't need them.

Thanks, but I don't want the the gold armor. Sorry. :\
3 years ago#9
GGearX posted...
Tina? You a chick by any chance? ;)

Why would my gender need to be told? I'm just looking for DLC. Not people.
3 years ago#10
I have a female fotus code
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan 4 Male Avatar Armor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived