"God grants you one wish... To turn back the time..." 8 years ago today ='(

#81MasterEchuPosted 11/10/2012 3:12:43 PM
Some hopeful music for all amongst this depression(too many people are posting sad themes!)
http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JYQt-dAwzzo
---
Morality is not fleeting, games or alternate realities will not change what is right and wrong if you reallly belive in them.
Yes my spelling stinks, quiet!
#82StealthedGhostPosted 11/10/2012 3:14:38 PM
I can not believe it's been 8 years. Holy sh*t.
---
Gamertag: II Agp II
#83DarkstaPosted 11/10/2012 3:24:00 PM
Mine was x-wing alliance.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#84Raider0996Posted 11/10/2012 3:24:36 PM
iXCelticXi posted...
It's kind of funny how hard it is, when it comes to this sort of thing, to differentiate the folks who are trolling from the folks who actually believe some bastard got two of everything and shoved 'em on a boat.

I'm leaning towards troll. Particularly because I've actually read the judeo-christian books. The bible is a series of books, not one book, by multipl-- oho he almost got me! 1/10
---
GamerTag: SirEzhno
#85PharoahPelicanPosted 11/10/2012 3:39:06 PM
iXCelticXi posted...
awesomephatman posted...
ParaSpartan posted...
awesomephatman posted...
No, because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he exists. I have experienced him on a personal level.

So people that do not believe should just take your word for it?

Look, it is all a matter of belief. You believe that your personal experience proves the existence of your God. Yuji clearly does not share your belief and instead believes that a God does not exist.

Neither beliefs are facts. They are beliefs. Please understand, for my sanity.

It's not just that I believe. It's that because I am a man, and I know the Bible is true, I know other people can experience God on a personal level too.

Again it's not just a belief. It's that God changed my heart, and gave me a joy that I previously didn't have. He gave me the gift of the Holy Spirit that I can feel on a spiritual level.

It's kind of funny how hard it is, when it comes to this sort of thing, to differentiate the folks who are trolling from the folks who actually believe some bastard got two of everything and shoved 'em on a boat.

You're a moron if you think the bible depicts actual history.

Not to say that you are a moron for believing in God, but the point of the bible isn't to tell history and even if you have faith in God and read the bible every day if you think it IS telling factual history you're completely missing the point.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#86PharoahPelicanPosted 11/10/2012 3:41:37 PM
WheezinEd posted...
Stop falling for such an obvious troll, he's making you look like idiots.

Anyway,

At least you got married and have friends. I went through college, tried my best to have a social life, failed miserably, and now I can't even land a job that isn't a POS minimum wage thing that I could have done if I had dropped out of high school, and because I went to college I have so much debt that I can't even move out on my own at 23 years old. Be thankful for what you have.

>falling for the college scam and thinking you're too good for a minimum wage job

You're the reason the American economy is ****, I hope you realize that. Get a ****ing job.

And TC, here:

http://codehpro.com/

Come join us on the PC version of Halo 2 sometime.

I didn't say I didn't have a job but the fact of the matter is I AM too good for a minimum wage job which is why it's so ****ty that it's the only god damn thing I can find and that I have to work at something I could have dropped out of high school and done and had multiple raises by now, maybe a promotion, and NONE of my college debt.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#87Raider0996Posted 11/10/2012 3:49:26 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
You're a moron if you think the bible depicts actual history.

Not to say that you are a moron for believing in God, but the point of the bible isn't to tell history and even if you have faith in God and read the bible every day if you think it IS telling factual history you're completely missing the point.

I like you. I don't know who you are but I like you. I'm not religious but I have read through the various books and, though I disdained doing so at the onset, they actually contain quite a bit of literary history that is interesting to me. It is by no means an account of natural history, however.

PharoahPelican posted...
I didn't say I didn't have a job but the fact of the matter is I AM too good for a minimum wage job which is why it's so ****ty that it's the only god damn thing I can find and that I have to work at something I could have dropped out of high school and done and had multiple raises by now, maybe a promotion, and NONE of my college debt.

JC Denton: What a shame.

No but in all seriousness it's just life. It may, in fact, have been more profitable for you to forgo college entirely, or even high school, but every decision we make is a risk. Even if it seems like a sure thing. Think of acting, some people are very good actors but never get any recognition while other actors who simply have fame and hype are less talented but get more work. It's similar with any job, your skill abilities will only get you so far. Networking, determination, and social skills will get you the rest.
---
GamerTag: SirEzhno
#88SykostuffPosted 11/10/2012 4:06:21 PM
Most successful troll post ever, 1 point to you TC.
---
Religion is the single most destructive creation of the human race.
#89B3Y0NDA11H0P3Posted 11/10/2012 4:21:53 PM
Sykostuff posted...
Most successful troll post ever, 1 point to you TC.

Idk trolling or not, I agree with the tc. While i'm enjoying halo 4's mp more than 3 and WAY, WAY more than reach I still think it pales in comparison to 2. I'm strictly talking mp here also, don't really give a crap about the campaign or the mythos. If they remade halo 2 and made the smart decision not to cut the most important feature like they did with the halo hd remake I guarantee probably half the community would jump ship.
---
Q: "Who dedicates lyrics to their online friends?" - Adam
A: "F'n losers do..." - Richie (while dedicating song)
#90Matt_256Posted 11/10/2012 4:38:03 PM
I remember being insanely hyped for Halo 2, probably my most hyped game of all time and I was in my 2nd year of College. I also remember being pretty disappointed with the game and remember thinking how much I liked Halo:CE so much better in terms of campaign. The online play was the only saving grace and it was the first Halo title to kickstart Xbox Live. It was a pretty huge deal back then..

I'm enjoying Halo 4 much more though..