"God grants you one wish... To turn back the time..." 8 years ago today ='(

#91PharoahPelicanPosted 11/10/2012 4:32:31 PM
Raider0996 posted...
No but in all seriousness it's just life. It may, in fact, have been more profitable for you to forgo college entirely, or even high school, but every decision we make is a risk. Even if it seems like a sure thing. Think of acting, some people are very good actors but never get any recognition while other actors who simply have fame and hype are less talented but get more work. It's similar with any job, your skill abilities will only get you so far. Networking, determination, and social skills will get you the rest.

Well I guess the fact that I've basically got no social skills because of never really having friends or anything so I guess that's where I got screwed.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#92CabCollecter73Posted 11/11/2012 3:06:24 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

Well I guess the fact that I've basically got no social skills because of never really having friends or anything so I guess that's where I got screwed.

Did you go away to school? I haven't been to college in a long time but if you did go away I'm surprised you didn't make friends with anyone there. Not any of your roommates or suitemates? or anyone in your classes? or did you try joining one of the dozens of clubs most schools have?