Call of Duty: Halo Warfare

#11BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/10/2012 7:42:54 AM
Finally someone that knows what he's talking about. I hate how trollfaqs fails at trying to justify halo didn't turn into call of duty. I've been a long time halo 3 multiplayer fan and sure reach changed a bit around with introduction of armor abilities but Halo 4 just doesn't feel original anymore. It's almost as if 343 is half bungie and the other half being activision.

I don't hate this game though because i enjoy some elements of team work now but don't need those hard campers. They seriously need to go back to CoD. You know who you guys are.. Go back to the CoD boards and stop trolling by flaming topics.
#12KD100396Posted 11/10/2012 7:44:22 AM
larkinster posted...
Xeliath posted...
Come on now, at least try to be subtle when trolling.

How is this trolling? Bungie have just stuffed everything from CoD into Halo.

It's made it far worse too.

Really?
---
GT-MLCodest Steam- TheSilentRampage
#13BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/10/2012 7:44:44 AM
larkinster posted...
Xeliath posted...
Come on now, at least try to be subtle when trolling.

How is this trolling? Bungie have just stuffed everything from CoD into Halo.

It's made it far worse too.

Where is gun game? I miss that game type. I also need to find my halo crossbow. What level unlocks that?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#14gOwCoD4Posted 11/10/2012 7:45:30 AM
KaosKronos posted...
you would think people would realize cod is the same game over and over again by now

Maybe that's the case and the CoD community is attacking other gaming communities because they're bored of their own game?
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#15larkinster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:49:04 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
KaosKronos posted...
you would think people would realize cod is the same game over and over again by now

Maybe that's the case and the CoD community is attacking other gaming communities because they're bored of their own game?

On the contrary I was hoping Halo would keep me occupied until CoD was released, but I just can't enjoy this game. It is just like playing a cheap CoD knockoff.
---
I like me some artistic integrity.
#16Luna_Diviner7Posted 11/10/2012 7:49:09 AM
bad troll/10

try harder
#17gOwCoD4Posted 11/10/2012 7:51:26 AM
larkinster posted...
On the contrary I was hoping Halo would keep me occupied until CoD was released, but I just can't enjoy this game. It is just like playing a cheap CoD knockoff.

I was actually talking about your community as a whole. Seems like three in every ten topics is 'Should I get CoD or Halo 4' or 'Call of Halo' or some other non-original title. Your kind are everywhere on our board for some reason and it's annoying. Why can't you people stick to the Call of Duty boards instead? Or better yet, just continue to play your own game? That's what we're doing (for the most part. I haven't seen people harping on about Halo 4 in other game boards all that much).
---
#18darealest47Posted 11/10/2012 8:00:24 AM
Ok kiddies as somebody who knew about halo before halo CE was even made I believe that halo CE and 2 are still the funnest ones since halo 3 and reach were garbage. So I decided that in order for me to not hate this game I'm just going to play the campaign to see the green power rangers's story and play spartan ops. I'll just use halo pc as my multiplayer for this game since it is just reach 2.0
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#19gOwCoD4Posted 11/10/2012 8:03:14 AM
darealest47 posted...
Ok kiddies as somebody who knew about halo before halo CE was even made I believe that halo CE and 2 are still the funnest ones since halo 3 and reach were garbage

Stopped reading after that.

And I also knew about Halo before Halo CE came out. I remember when Master Chief looked and sounded like a robot and his main weapon was a damn minigun. I also remember that they were planning on making an MMORPG based in the Halo universe.
---
#20KaosKronosPosted 11/10/2012 8:03:46 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
larkinster posted...

I was actually talking about your community as a whole. Seems like three in every ten topics is 'Should I get CoD or Halo 4' or 'Call of Halo' or some other non-original title. Your kind are everywhere on our board for some reason and it's annoying. Why can't you people stick to the Call of Duty boards instead? Or better yet, just continue to play your own game? That's what we're doing (for the most part. I haven't seen people harping on about Halo 4 in other game boards all that much).

this