How to get Map Pass for FREE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How to get Map Pass for FREE

User Info: CharityDiary

CharityDiary
4 years ago#1
Here is how you can get the War Games Map Pass for FREE! I hope this helps some of you out:

1) Have a gamerscore of 3,000+.

2) Sign up for Xbox Live Rewards

3) Wait 100 years to accumulate 2,000 Microsoft Points (20 points every birthday)

4) Buy Map Pass with the Rewards points.

You're welcome.

User Info: Visibility

Visibility
4 years ago#2
You so generous, Microsoft.

You so generous.
Join the devroom and sign the OFFICIAL MegaManLgds3 petition
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/609523-mega-man-legends-3-prototype-version/59861635

User Info: CharityDiary

CharityDiary
4 years ago#3
Visibility posted...
You so generous, Microsoft.

You so generous.

I could probably get homeless people to give me more than a quarter on my birthday...

User Info: GuideToTheDark

GuideToTheDark
4 years ago#4
A hobo gave me a grime-covered whiskey bottle of what looked like soy sauce on my birthday. I didn't drink it, but that made a crappy birthday so much better.
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.

User Info: Arok2092

Arok2092
4 years ago#5
I get over 100 Microsoft Points a week from Bing Rewards. I'm getting all of Borderlands 2 DLC for free that way. Bing rewards is awesome.
Henshin-a-go-go baby!

User Info: Sqawks

Sqawks
4 years ago#6
Arok2092 posted...
I get over 100 Microsoft Points a week from Bing Rewards. I'm getting all of Borderlands 2 DLC for free that way. Bing rewards is awesome.

This is how it's done. You don't even need to sign up or anything. Your Microsoft account is your login.
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
4 years ago#7
Arok2092 posted...

Ya I traded my (extra) Preorder DLC for 1600MSP, already had some from Bing & Xbox Rewards, and then traded some XBL time I won for the rest. Got the season pass for free.
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
4 years ago#8
Arok2092 posted...

yea I signed up for that recently too. I'll be getting the war games map pass for free by the end of the month from all the bing rewards points I'm getting.

User Info: Solidshooter24

Solidshooter24
4 years ago#9
how does bing points work?
PSN: Solidshooter24
Now playing: Mortal Kombat (Vita) and MW3 (PS3)

User Info: Arok2092

Arok2092
4 years ago#10
Solidshooter24 posted...
how does bing points work?

Join up for free on bing.com and do the daily searches and occasional bonus point. Super easy. I just type in numbers in the searches and 60 numbers later I'm done. Takes less than 5 minutes.
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How to get Map Pass for FREE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived