Name one thing that Reach did better...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Name one thing that Reach did better...
3 years ago#101
mattislegion posted...

Screw loadouts. I want to fight for my weapons! That's what Halo has been all about for the past 11 years. And come on now...
My troll sense is tingling.
3 years ago#102
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
JumpstyIe posted...
Absolutely nothing. Reach isn't even a Halo game.

Last time I checked it was HALO reach

I'll give you 3 guesses as to which game didn't have a Halo ring, whereas every other one did.

This one :-)
My troll sense is tingling.
3 years ago#103
The Jetpack.

That's IT!

Oh and I think Evade is cooler than Thruster Pack, but overall I don't use Jetpack often, in Reach or Halo 4, and I stopped caring about Evade once I stopped playing Reach.

Reach was awful, just awful. Remember guys, this is an OPINION.
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
3 years ago#104
I dunno if its been mentioned already, but Reach had more open spaces in the campaign. Halo 4 only seems to have them in Spartan Ops.
Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
3 years ago#105
There are a bunch of features Reach bad that are gone, and should be in (right stick to navigate scoreboard, fine adjustment in Forge, etc.), yeah. Definitely trumped by Halo 4 on the whole, though. Imo.
I am a fan of My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
3 years ago#106
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
3 years ago#107

But that's not saying much.

I saw someone say the UI was better in Reach. I've heard this before and I disagree. Maybe its because I'm new, but Reach had like, a bajillion game modes... And doesn't bother to explain any of them to you. That IMO is a fail of an interface right there.
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-
3 years ago#108
I'm surprised no one said this.

The commendations.
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
3 years ago#109
Menus were easier to navigate.

Firefight. Seriously. Where did this go? SPOPs doesn't count.

Lack of perks.

Online wasn't nearly as laggy for me.

I also thought the design of the armor was more interesting or functional looking. The armor in this game has a very anime look to it.

I also found the campaign to be much more fun to play. We didn't have the "player is the legendary guy that never loses" thing going for us.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
3 years ago#110
I miss the old, colorful world.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Name one thing that Reach did better...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived