weapon balance
falcon
infection customization
no loadouts
better machmaking playlists
firefight
and still counting every day...
---
With Practice, A Lot of Practice, You May Just Achieve Mediocrity. G.T.:Lord Mattoo 93
#112Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/12/2012 1:20:26 AM
mattoo93 posted...
forge world
assault
teratories
invasion
elites
gun sounds
weapon balance
falcon
infection customization
no loadouts
firefight

Some of these are legitimate arguments, but these two in specific:

Where the hell do you get this logic from? The guns in Halo 4 sound amazing, while a lot of them were either slight variations on previous sounds, or were just plain bad.

And wtf? Reach had better weapon balance? I really, REALLY hope you're joking, in Reach precision weapons, like the DMR & Needle Rifle beat weapons like the Plasma Repeater, Plasma Rifle & Assault Rifle at ALL ranges (Hell, if both players are competent the Pistol will always beat an Assault Rifle at any range. Not to mention Grenades were basically mini-nukes and if you were about to die you just had to throw every grenade you have at the enemy and there is a decent chance he will die after killing you, and the Mounted Turrets were weak as all hell to boot.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#113Someone1014Posted 11/12/2012 1:24:36 AM
Campaign and most other commendations and Firefight come to mind. Firefight wasn't mind blowing, but it was a fun distraction between matches or just for the hell of it. It was a good time killer unlike Spartan Ops (so far). I can't see myself saying: "Well I guess I'll play Spartan Ops until so and so signs on."
---
I have no sig.
#114mattoo93Posted 11/12/2012 1:31:49 AM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
mattoo93 posted...
forge world
assault
teratories
invasion
elites
gun sounds
weapon balance
falcon
infection customization
no loadouts
firefight

Some of these are legitimate arguments, but these two in specific:

Where the hell do you get this logic from? The guns in Halo 4 sound amazing, while a lot of them were either slight variations on previous sounds, or were just plain bad.

And wtf? Reach had better weapon balance? I really, REALLY hope you're joking, in Reach precision weapons, like the DMR & Needle Rifle beat weapons like the Plasma Repeater, Plasma Rifle & Assault Rifle at ALL ranges (Hell, if both players are competent the Pistol will always beat an Assault Rifle at any range. Not to mention Grenades were basically mini-nukes and if you were about to die you just had to throw every grenade you have at the enemy and there is a decent chance he will die after killing you, and the Mounted Turrets were weak as all hell to boot.

when i say gun sounds i mean iconic sounds like the sniper rifle and energy sword along with a few others.

and yes i believe reach's weapon balance was better and every weapon had its own contribution to its gameplay
---
With Practice, A Lot of Practice, You May Just Achieve Mediocrity. G.T.:Lord Mattoo 93
#115mattoo93Posted 11/12/2012 1:35:47 AM
i will admit that mounted turrets were too inaccurate. and while there were some issues with gnades i still hold that reach had better balance as a game
---
#116Wookie_Is_BackPosted 11/12/2012 2:59:18 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
JumpstyIe posted...
Absolutely nothing. Reach isn't even a Halo game.

Last time I checked it was HALO reach

I'll give you 3 guesses as to which game didn't have a Halo ring, whereas every other one did.

Hate to break it to you but Halo Reach had a Halo ring. If you played Forge world maps and some of the multiplayer maps(Like Hemorrage) You'd realize you were on a Halo Ring.

The story was Bungie just wanting to go out with a bang by introducing the spartan's homeworld and its demise.

Hate to break it to YOU, but that has nothing to do with the story.
---
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If it's in English, thank a Veteran.
#117Leitchy117Posted 11/12/2012 3:08:37 AM(edited)
The armor, oh god. Halo reach has some FANTASTIC looking armor pieces and sets. Some of Halo 4's look fantastic, don't get me wrong, but most just look like rejects from Gundam or something.
---
"Get out of your topic." - Eixrer
"Vuroja can only hope to be as manly as Sir Graav someday." -LucaGoers
#118UesureyuPosted 11/12/2012 3:22:21 AM
Vegerunks posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
JumpstyIe posted...
Absolutely nothing. Reach isn't even a Halo game.

Last time I checked it was HALO reach

I'll give you 3 guesses as to which game didn't have a Halo ring, whereas every other one did.

Hate to break it to you but Halo Reach had a Halo ring. If you played Forge world maps and some of the multiplayer maps(Like Hemorrage) You'd realize you were on a Halo Ring.

The story was Bungie just wanting to go out with a bang by introducing the spartan's homeworld and its demise.

Plus at the end you can see Pillar of Autumn move towards the Halo ring too.
---
PSN: Uezurii Gamertag: Wezzulus
#119majormPosted 11/12/2012 5:33:43 AM
Uhhhh.......the......No.

How about.....No. Not that.

I'll get back to you.
---
Five million Cybermen, no problem. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#120ShadonicPosted 11/12/2012 5:42:11 AM
In Reach, I was never locked out of grenade choices.

In Halo 4, second I get my personal ordinance, I'm stuck until I've used it before swapping grenades :\ big thing? no, but just seems so.. silly.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?