How big is the unsc infinity compared to a covenant flag ship? (Spoiler?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How big is the unsc infinity compared to a covenant flag ship? (Spoiler?)

User Info: RANG3R4L1FE

RANG3R4L1FE
4 years ago#1
I'm asking this because in the spartan ops trailer. it show them ramming into a big ass covenant ship. Is that a flag ship? if it is than the infinity is like 10 times the size of the biggest covenant ship.
Metalhead for life will listen to some rock 'n' roll
same time posts = 1

User Info: LinkIsSpartan

LinkIsSpartan
4 years ago#2
i think it was a corevette covenant ship that got smashed by the inifinty...corvettes are covenant war ships...like the mission in Reach where u have to go in one and blow it from the inside.. Their capital ships are much bigger
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
4 years ago#3
yeah, the infinity is pretty massive.
it launched those battle cruisers out of its belly!
and THOSE are pretty big lol

User Info: Gaebora_Kaepora

Gaebora_Kaepora
4 years ago#4
I was wondering this myself too

How big is the Pillar of Autumn? Because that one pales in comparison to Covenant ships and i believe that class was the biggest the UNSC had
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone

User Info: yomamma297

yomamma297
4 years ago#5
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Infinity

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/CAS-class_assault_carrier

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/CSO-class_supercarrier
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297

User Info: megaman915

megaman915
4 years ago#6
it is 10x bigger then a Sovereign class Dreadnaught :)
The Covenant speak English because if they all spoke French, it would just be silly.: Smo1001
Diamond FC:1762 8869 3809

User Info: TheKirbeh

TheKirbeh
4 years ago#7
I remember a picture that had the infinity compared to the Forward Unto Dawn, and the Dawn is ~1000 feet long, or ~300 meters, and the Infinity was something like 15 times longer and like 7 times taller. So yeah, the Infinity is massive, so big they probably had to build it in space.
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me

User Info: devil mingy

devil mingy
4 years ago#8
Infinity is 5.6 km long, compared to the 5 km of the average Covenant Assault Carrier and 1.7 km of the average Covenant Cruiser (the Cruiser of which was what Infinity casually ran right through).

Still fails to hold a candle to the likes of the Long Night of Solace, though. That thing was ludicrously enormous.
What can change the nature of a man?

User Info: RichGamebuddy

RichGamebuddy
4 years ago#9
LinkIsSpartan posted...
i think it was a corevette covenant ship that got smashed by the inifinty...corvettes are covenant war ships...like the mission in Reach where u have to go in one and blow it from the inside.. Their capital ships are much bigger

No it was definitely not a corvette. It looked like a very large cruiser. The ship it rammed into was much larger than the other Covenant ships.
The Official Alduin of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board

User Info: RANG3R4L1FE

RANG3R4L1FE
4 years ago#10
Yeah I remember there was a scale of the covenant ships released back when reach was new.
Metalhead for life will listen to some rock 'n' roll
same time posts = 1
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How big is the unsc infinity compared to a covenant flag ship? (Spoiler?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived