Wth how is everyone already over SR-30 o_0

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Wth how is everyone already over SR-30 o_0
4 years ago#11
I don't have a life..... I need therapy....
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
4 years ago#12
I'm 25 and barely play this game. what are you doing tc
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
4 years ago#13
SR41 without any bit of double xp.
There is no such thing as a death that's your fault.
4 years ago#14
I'm SR36 without any dewxp
http://i.imgur.com/ZaSlM.jpg
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." - Paper
4 years ago#15
Free time/kids/unemployment maybe? I'm only SR17 due to uni and work balancing but when I do play exp gathers quickly.
4 years ago#16
A lot of Mountain Dew and Doritos for me. And people are playing a lot since it's a new release. It'll level out eventually (for most, anyway).
The statement below is true.
Paradoxes suck.
4 years ago#17
Played it for a few hours and im 20ish dont play it that much, 50 games since release. Playing halo solo = bad times often filled with rage
I like games
4 years ago#18
i would say Spartan ops is the best place for exp. and thats not counting double exp. this whole day ive been playing (and a little last night when i got the game) and im already 21, and only recently imputed my double exp codes in. its not that hard to level up in this game.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
4 years ago#19
I've been playing Halo and drinking dew constantly (like 2L a day). Ironically, I haven't used any double xp since its just regular store dew.

I also haven't hit xp cap once, and given that I'm only 39, that goes to show that it's not hard at all to reach 30.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
4 years ago#20
SR 44, with 19 games of double xp used. The monthly challenge really made today a quick one before the cap set in.
Dont bother screaming, dont bother crying, ignore all hope of mercy. Oh my God, they're everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Wth how is everyone already over SR-30 o_0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived