Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?
3 years ago#1
I seen my teammates destroy the Mantis because they weren't able to get on. It has been several times where I happen to get on it and then start to see my teammates start to throw grenades till it explodes.
3 years ago#2
Yup.
---
GT:BackroomToaster
Pawn:Alicia
3 years ago#3
Yeah, I do it all the time. Its not because I don't get it though, its just insanely fun to destroy teammates vehicles. Mainly because theres really nothing they can do about it other than send rage messages. Doesn't make sense that you can't betray people, but you're free to destroy their vehicles.
3 years ago#4
sdchi posted...
Yeah, I do it all the time. Its not because I don't get it though, its just insanely fun to destroy teammates vehicles. Mainly because theres really nothing they can do about it other than send rage messages. Doesn't make sense that you can't betray people, but you're free to destroy their vehicles.

And you are whats wrong with modern gaming.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
3 years ago#5
Wow, I've been lucky to have that not happen to me. Sounds stupid.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
3 years ago#6
Triikz posted...
sdchi posted...

How so?
3 years ago#7
sdchi posted...
Triikz posted...
sdchi posted...

How so?

That's part of it
---
Gamertag - Jacobino
3 years ago#8
Nah, the people who rage because I destroyed their ghost/mantis are the problem.
3 years ago#9
Yeah the whole 'me first' attitude of gamers like that make things worse. Oh I can't get a vehicle so let me and the other two sore losers waste all are grenades destroying OUR team's vehicles so that when we get in a big fire fight the opponents have their Mantis, Banshee, and Ghost while we are shooting are DMR/BRs at them herpy derpp.
---
https://twitter.com/Inkontrol2 - my media twitter (movies, tv shows, music, gaming)
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=inkontrol
3 years ago#10
Right, my 2 cents;
Player 1, likes vehicle and doesn't afraid of anything(apart from vehicle destroyers).
Player 2, don't like player 1 having a vehicle and is afraid of this possibility.

P1, plays the game and operates within the rules and boundaries set by the developers and therefore is playing "right"..cant think a better word...

P2, plays to destroy vehicles owned by team mates, don't help his team, and doesn't contribute.

Now, in a TEAM game, why join a team to not help the team.

Sorry children, stop being bad and justifying it with "I can play how i want, mommy said so im, a special little snowflake derrrrrrr"

If you wanna play like a douche, play with friends on a closed servers.

Self entitled drivel, that over protective parents drill the talentless, useless kids.

No i haven't played online in h4 yet, so don't throw stats at me ;)
But on the 16th my nets on so, i can back up then ;)
---
"WoW hasn't been good since vanilla, those who still play are just chasing the dragon" (random quote from some imageboard) GT: Majin Strach
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived