Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?

#1SilentOcelotPosted 11/11/2012 1:54:59 AM
I seen my teammates destroy the Mantis because they weren't able to get on. It has been several times where I happen to get on it and then start to see my teammates start to throw grenades till it explodes.
#2BackroomToasterPosted 11/11/2012 1:56:38 AM
Yup.
---
GT:BackroomToaster
Pawn:Alicia
#3sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 1:57:27 AM
Yeah, I do it all the time. Its not because I don't get it though, its just insanely fun to destroy teammates vehicles. Mainly because theres really nothing they can do about it other than send rage messages. Doesn't make sense that you can't betray people, but you're free to destroy their vehicles.
#4TriikzPosted 11/11/2012 2:06:06 AM
sdchi posted...
Yeah, I do it all the time. Its not because I don't get it though, its just insanely fun to destroy teammates vehicles. Mainly because theres really nothing they can do about it other than send rage messages. Doesn't make sense that you can't betray people, but you're free to destroy their vehicles.

And you are whats wrong with modern gaming.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#5CruorComaPosted 11/11/2012 2:09:13 AM
Wow, I've been lucky to have that not happen to me. Sounds stupid.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#6sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 2:12:29 AM
Triikz posted...
sdchi posted...

How so?
#7rabidpencilPosted 11/11/2012 2:20:14 AM
sdchi posted...
Triikz posted...
sdchi posted...

How so?

That's part of it
---
Gamertag - Jacobino
#8sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 2:21:12 AM
Nah, the people who rage because I destroyed their ghost/mantis are the problem.
#9InkontrolPosted 11/11/2012 2:36:28 AM
Yeah the whole 'me first' attitude of gamers like that make things worse. Oh I can't get a vehicle so let me and the other two sore losers waste all are grenades destroying OUR team's vehicles so that when we get in a big fire fight the opponents have their Mantis, Banshee, and Ghost while we are shooting are DMR/BRs at them herpy derpp.
---
https://twitter.com/Inkontrol2 - my media twitter (movies, tv shows, music, gaming)
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=inkontrol
#10majinstrachPosted 11/11/2012 2:39:59 AM
Right, my 2 cents;
Player 1, likes vehicle and doesn't afraid of anything(apart from vehicle destroyers).
Player 2, don't like player 1 having a vehicle and is afraid of this possibility.

P1, plays the game and operates within the rules and boundaries set by the developers and therefore is playing "right"..cant think a better word...

P2, plays to destroy vehicles owned by team mates, don't help his team, and doesn't contribute.

Now, in a TEAM game, why join a team to not help the team.

Sorry children, stop being bad and justifying it with "I can play how i want, mommy said so im, a special little snowflake derrrrrrr"

If you wanna play like a douche, play with friends on a closed servers.

Self entitled drivel, that over protective parents drill the talentless, useless kids.

No i haven't played online in h4 yet, so don't throw stats at me ;)
But on the 16th my nets on so, i can back up then ;)
---
"WoW hasn't been good since vanilla, those who still play are just chasing the dragon" (random quote from some imageboard) GT: Majin Strach