Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?

#11PatrickG02Posted 11/11/2012 2:42:33 AM
sdchi posted...
Nah, the people who rage because I destroyed their ghost/mantis are the problem.

Grow up
---
XBL:CrystalNesh
#12sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 2:43:55 AM
Nothing to do with growing up. I do it because its fun, which is the whole purpose of playing the game, right? Sending angry messages over a video game isn't very mature, is it?
#13ROFLMEOWPosted 11/11/2012 2:49:17 AM
sdchi posted...
Nothing to do with growing up. I do it because its fun, which is the whole purpose of playing the game, right? Sending angry messages over a video game isn't very mature, is it?

I've only managed to get the Mantis twice, and both times, spoiled brats like sdchi kept shooting and throwing grenades at me. I don't bother with it anymore. I really wish 343 would just turn friendly fire off already. I hope sdchi has his Xbox stolen by someone who justifies the theft by saying "it's fun".
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#14sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 2:51:22 AM
You're really comparing destroying a vehicle in a big team battle game to having something stolen in real life? Hah! If it really bothers you so much, complain to 343 about it. They made it possible after all.
#15ROFLMEOWPosted 11/11/2012 2:55:38 AM
sdchi posted...
You're really comparing destroying a vehicle in a big team battle game to having something stolen in real life? Hah! If it really bothers you so much, complain to 343 about it. They made it possible after all.

I do complain about it, and like I said, 343 should turn off friendly fire. The lack of friendly fire is the only thing that keeps Call of Duty playable for me. The problem is people like you sabotage teammates in competitive matches. There is something very wrong with you psychologically if you can't have fun without ruining it for someone else. I'd be surprised if you have any friends at all.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#16VeluxierPosted 11/11/2012 2:57:44 AM
I appalled that some people still have fun robbing people of their fun.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#17faxmachnePosted 11/11/2012 2:59:07 AM
I did it once, but only for 2 reasons

1. We were going to lose anyway, losing 50 to 400

2. the guy knocked me out of the way with a mongoose so that he could get it instead. I was not impressed

normally i do not do anything like that.

I first noticed this stuff in battlefield 1942 and it hasnt really stopped since
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#18sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 2:59:59 AM
You know, the people who crouch with camo/ sword sprint/ camo camp with sniper / hide around corners with the 1 hit kill pistol / ya know, stuff like that... they really rob fun from me. How is this any different?
#19Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/11/2012 3:00:30 AM
sdchi, you seriously enjoy robbing people of their fun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3QX19GlBwQ
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#20PatrickG02Posted 11/11/2012 3:02:10 AM
sdchi posted...

Grow up.
---
XBL:CrystalNesh