Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?

#21HarleyDaManPosted 11/11/2012 3:03:30 AM
Someone attempted to do it to me once. I got in to the Mantis on Ragnarok, because no one else did. The closest guy to my location jumped into a Ghost instead, so I thought "alright, I guess I'll take the Mantis then." So I did, however, the moment I went over to it, he like, tried to ram his Ghost into me, and when I got into the Mantis, he started shooting it. He failed, of course.
#22Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/11/2012 3:05:30 AM
sdchi posted...
You know, the people who crouch with camo/ sword sprint/ camo camp with sniper / hide around corners with the 1 hit kill pistol / ya know, stuff like that... they really rob fun from me. How is this any different?

those people are playing the game properly, it's a tactic to use camo to hold choke points and if someone runs into that numerous times it's their own fault, not to mention they're getting kills and helping their team. You know killing the enemy team? what you're supposed to do in Halo 4? Throwing grenades at teammates' vehicles does nothing to help your team and is not what you're supposed to do in Halo 4, and some people can't get that through their thick skulls and just enjoy robbing people of their own fun in a video game because in reality they're empty inside.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#23ROFLMEOWPosted 11/11/2012 3:08:05 AM
sdchi posted...
You know, the people who crouch with camo/ sword sprint/ camo camp with sniper / hide around corners with the 1 hit kill pistol / ya know, stuff like that... they really rob fun from me. How is this any different?

Aha. So it IS because you suck too bad to outplay camper kids. I saw this happen in Reach all the time. Some teammate keeps rushing out and getting himself killed for a minute or two, then starts shooting teammates to play it off like he wasn't really trying in the first place.

I think you shoot teammates out of more than just sadistic pleasure. I think you do it because it's just too hard for you to kill people who shoot back.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#24lderivedxPosted 11/11/2012 3:09:13 AM
If someone was empty inside, he wouldn't be alive. Silly.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#25VeliconisPosted 11/11/2012 3:12:34 AM
Usually, if I'm running towards something and a teammate gets to it right when I do, I'll usually back up and let 'em have it.

However, if I get there well before them, then that's different. But if we're there at the same time, have at it.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#26Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/11/2012 3:12:46 AM
lderivedx posted...
If someone was empty inside, he wouldn't be alive. Silly.

I meant it figuratively, he's "empty" in a sense that he's constantly miserable so he takes his anger out on people online.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#27sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 3:13:42 AM
ROFLMEOW posted...
sdchi posted...

Aha. So it IS because you suck too bad to outplay camper kids. I saw this happen in Reach all the time. Some teammate keeps rushing out and getting himself killed for a minute or two, then starts shooting teammates to play it off like he wasn't really trying in the first place.

I think you shoot teammates out of more than just sadistic pleasure. I think you do it because it's just too hard for you to kill people who shoot back.

Seriously, where are you getting all of these assumptions from?
#28VoidBeyondPosted 11/11/2012 3:18:34 AM
sdchi posted...
ROFLMEOW posted...
sdchi posted...

Because you're immature and purposely ruin the games experience because you just want to be a dick to everyone.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#29VeluxierPosted 11/11/2012 3:20:19 AM
Being outplayed is accepted. People can move on.

Being sabotaged, is not. And could potentially cause a loss for your entire team, equaling no fun for all!
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#30ROFLMEOWPosted 11/11/2012 3:25:35 AM(edited)
sdchi posted...
ROFLMEOW posted...
sdchi posted...

From you. First, there is no "1 hit kill pistol". Second, people who camp in corners with camo or snipe from the edge of the map can be frustrating, but that's because such tactics are designed specifically to ambush people who are expecting frontal firefights. Once a good player knows where a camper is, it is fairly easy to ambush him in turn or lob a couple of grenades in his little corner.

It's usually not fun to lose, but "not fun" is an understatement when the only reason I end up losing a match is because my teammates are a bigger threat to me than my enemies are.

Seriously, just play a different game if you can't have fun in Halo without being a jerk. Or at the very least stop playing team matches.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"