Been happening lately... has anyone else experienced it, too?

#31Nezu ChizaPosted 11/11/2012 4:25:53 AM
sdchi posted...
You're really comparing destroying a vehicle in a big team battle game to having something stolen in real life? Hah! If it really bothers you so much, complain to 343 about it. They made it possible after all.

See, you gave yourself away right there. As soon as you use the "The devs let it happen!" excuse, you reveal your true intentions, and they sure aren't to "have fun". At least not in the sense that was intended with the game. There's a word for someone who only gets off by making everyone else upset, and it's called "teenager".
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
#32VeliconisPosted 11/11/2012 4:28:05 AM
sdchi posted...
ROFLMEOW posted...
sdchi posted...
You know, the people who crouch with camo/ sword sprint/ camo camp with sniper / hide around corners with the 1 hit kill pistol / ya know, stuff like that... they really rob fun from me. How is this any different?

Aha. So it IS because you suck too bad to outplay camper kids. I saw this happen in Reach all the time. Some teammate keeps rushing out and getting himself killed for a minute or two, then starts shooting teammates to play it off like he wasn't really trying in the first place.

I think you shoot teammates out of more than just sadistic pleasure. I think you do it because it's just too hard for you to kill people who shoot back.

Seriously, where are you getting all of these assumptions from?

From you. First, there is no "1 hit kill pistol". Second, people who camp in corners with camo or snipe from the edge of the map can be frustrating, but that's because such tactics are designed specifically to ambush people who are expecting frontal firefights. Once a good player knows where a camper is, it is fairly easy to ambush him in turn or lob a couple of grenades in his little corner.

It's usually not fun to lose, but "not fun" is an understatement when the only reason I end up losing a match is because my teammates are a bigger threat to me than my enemies are.

Seriously, just play a different game if you can't have fun in Halo without being a jerk. Or at the very least stop playing team matches.

The "1 hit kill pistol" is the Boltshot. Charge it up and hit someone with it = dead.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#33sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 4:29:14 AM
That's nonsense. You won't ever lose a game because I destroyed your mantis. You would end up getting more kills without it by using the DMR.
#34ROFLMEOWPosted 11/11/2012 4:31:58 AM
sdchi posted...
That's nonsense. You won't ever lose a game because I destroyed your mantis. You would end up getting more kills without it by using the DMR.

Against a unified enemy team with an intact Mantis? Doubtful.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#35JummedPosted 11/11/2012 4:32:13 AM
You know you're all being trolled by this kid, right?

But, I hate that nonsense as well. Only time I don't really mind team killing is in Flood, cuz then I respawn with full ammo.
---
Because black people didn't exist during the cold war obviously. - JDM_Jev
#36VeluxierPosted 11/11/2012 4:36:05 AM
Jummed posted...
You know you're all being trolled by this kid, right?

But, I hate that nonsense as well. Only time I don't really mind team killing is in Flood, cuz then I respawn with full ammo.

Heh, yeah. Sometimes its fun to indulge them a little.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#37dragonkyn20Posted 11/11/2012 4:37:09 AM
Only time I ever hurt my team mates is if they actually hit me on purpose. In one of my dominion matches, some ass decided to melee me while I was guarding one of the bases. So I stuck him with a grenade and continued with my day while he exploded.

But seriously, destroying a vehicle because you couldn't get it first? For shame.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#38ROFLMEOWPosted 11/11/2012 4:37:34 AM
Veliconis posted...
<The "1 hit kill pistol" is the Boltshot. Charge it up and hit someone with it = dead.

Meh. Sort of an exception, but it's different because that charge shot is effective only at short range, and in that regard, it's more like a shotgun. I've seriously NEVER been killed with a boltshot in multiplayer, charged shot or not. It's just not a very popular weapon in multiplayer, at least from my experience, and for good reason. Why bother with the unreliable charged bolt shot when a shotgun works so much better?
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#39SilentOcelot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:06:45 AM
It sucks that some of us can't enjoy these aspects of the game.
#40Seantkd92Posted 11/11/2012 11:16:17 AM
Troll fed to the max.