All these trading topics

#1PatrickG02Posted 11/11/2012 3:44:46 AM
Why not just wait? They'll more than likely release them as DLC later. Why open the opportunity of getting scammed?
---
XBL:CrystalNesh
#2codemeisterx70Posted 11/11/2012 3:48:54 AM
I have 2 of all the Gamestop codes (boight two games) so its no issue to trade them for me but i can definitely see peoples sadness in gettong scammed out if them.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - todd ingram
#3Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/11/2012 3:49:04 AM
"More than likely?"

try: "it's very likely they won't."

It's unlikely they would release the Pre Order Exclusives as DLC, this would just be a swift kick to the genetals of those who went out of their way to preorder from a specific place so they could get that specific bonus.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#4sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 3:56:59 AM
I know Gears of War did exactly just that. They released all of the pre-order stuff as DLC and renamed it "limited edition".
#5PatrickG02(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:57:53 AM
How could you possibly say that. First of all it gives everyone a chance to own it all. Noones getting ripped off. Just everyone will have it instead of a small grouping.

Also, I'm sure they will.

Lots of games do it.
---
#6VeluxierPosted 11/11/2012 3:59:52 AM
Ive heard that 343i WILL eventually release all preorder DLC late in the games life.

FOTUS is an exception, and won't be released ever.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#7PatrickG02(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:00:15 AM
sdchi posted...
I know Gears of War did exactly just that. They released all of the pre-order stuff as DLC and renamed it "limited edition".

Same with battlefield 3 and assassins creed and mortal kombst.
---
#8Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/11/2012 4:17:13 AM
Out of curiousity, when these Pre Order bonuses were released to everyone for other games in the past, how angry did those that did preorder get?
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#9flipmode_1Posted 11/11/2012 4:20:20 AM
I'ts almost the Borderlands 2 board. Except here people are trying to trade things that are actually limited and not duped a billion times.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#10sdchiPosted 11/11/2012 4:21:54 AM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Out of curiousity, when these Pre Order bonuses were released to everyone for other games in the past, how angry did those that did preorder get?

I had an exclusive multiplayer character in gears that was pretty cool. Used to get messages about it. Yeah, it was pretty lame seeing everyone running around with the same character once the dlc was out but it really wasn't a big deal.