Kill spread should be what determines end of game rankings

#201bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:28:14 PM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
bessy67 posted...
pillerofautumn posted...

Since you haven't actually played a single game of Halo 4 yet and only about 200 in Halo Reach, it's exactly what I thought, you have a limited grasp of Halo. It's like someone trying to talk Football who has never seen a single game or played before. Just save yourself the embarrassment by keeping your misguided ideas to yourself.

Lol, try again buddy.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Bessy67/home/

Looking at your stats says a hell of a whole lot.

For shame.

He accused me of never playing the game. I proved that I have played it. You'll notice that never in any of my posts do I claim to be exceptionally skilled.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#202bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:29:43 PM
SAspring posted...
Really? Because the way I see it, an assist is at most half of a kill. so 7-9 with 15 assists is at max +5, while 10-3 with 3 assists is at max +8.

A player with 7 kills and 15 assists is contributing to 22 kills in a game type that involves killing. A person with 10 kills and 3 assists is contributing to 9 less kills. Yeah their kd is higher but in slayer there's more that matters, stop dismissing everything else that goes on in slayer.

Yes, he contributed to 22 kills but in your argument you completely ignore the contributions of the other three players on the team in those same 22 kills.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
#203SAspringPosted 11/11/2012 3:32:10 PM
This whole topic was complaining about someone who went +1. If the guy went 25-26 it would be a different story (again unless he had a lot of assists as well). But this guy went positive there's no issue here. He helped the team plain and simple. He have the team kills but he made up for it with the extra kill.
#204iRGushPosted 11/11/2012 3:37:11 PM
bessy67 posted...
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
bessy67 posted...
pillerofautumn posted...

Since you haven't actually played a single game of Halo 4 yet and only about 200 in Halo Reach, it's exactly what I thought, you have a limited grasp of Halo. It's like someone trying to talk Football who has never seen a single game or played before. Just save yourself the embarrassment by keeping your misguided ideas to yourself.

Lol, try again buddy.

For shame.

He accused me of never playing the game. I proved that I have played it. You'll notice that never in any of my posts do I claim to be exceptionally skilled.

Neither did I but that didn't stop you from bringing it up and still not being able to make a point.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#205bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:39:15 PM
iRGush posted...

Neither did I but that didn't stop you from bringing it up and still not being able to make a point.

I admit that a personal attack against you and your stats was wrong. Sorry.
---
#206ZombiDeadZombiPosted 11/11/2012 3:41:41 PM
bessy67 posted...
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
bessy67 posted...
pillerofautumn posted...

Lol, try again buddy.

For shame.

I'm not saying anything about your skills.

You are complaining about contributions to the team, and going by your stats, you contribute dirt.

Nobody cares if you went 10-3 and the other guy went 25-24 in a slayer, unless you have a high amount of assists, you literally did less for your team, and therefore did worse.

The guy who went 25-24 died a lot, this is correct, but even though he traded 1 for 1, he kept the enemy off of you.

I'd rather have a team mate out there going for the kills and distracting the enemy, than someone who worries about their K/D spread and does nothing. Especially in a slayer game.
#20712345sniperz123Posted 11/11/2012 3:43:05 PM
TC is 100% right. A good spread is what helps the team WIN. A high kills AND deaths per player just results in a faster (closer) match.
#208bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:46:35 PM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
bessy67 posted...
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
bessy67 posted...
pillerofautumn posted...

Lol, try again buddy.

For shame.

I'm not saying anything about your skills.

You are complaining about contributions to the team, and going by your stats, you contribute dirt.

Nobody cares if you went 10-3 and the other guy went 25-24 in a slayer, unless you have a high amount of assists, you literally did less for your team, and therefore did worse.

The guy who went 25-24 died a lot, this is correct, but even though he traded 1 for 1, he kept the enemy off of you.

I'd rather have a team mate out there going for the kills and distracting the enemy, than someone who worries about their K/D spread and does nothing. Especially in a slayer game.

See, you say that but what directly follows that statement is most definitely you saying something about my skills. And whether or not you think I'm a good or bad player, my point still stands.
---
#209Loyal RoyalPosted 11/11/2012 3:56:51 PM
These topics make me feel embarrassed to be a human. How does anyone not get the fact the spread > kills. Everyone gets access to school these days.

It's like saying "Hey guys I bought a game for £24 and sold it for £25! My friend bought one for £3 and sold it for £10. I have £25, he has £10, I win!"

Jesus guys...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#210ZombiDeadZombiPosted 11/11/2012 4:03:38 PM
Loyal Royal posted...
These topics make me feel embarrassed to be a human. How does anyone not get the fact the spread > kills. Everyone gets access to school these days.

It's like saying "Hey guys I bought a game for £24 and sold it for £25! My friend bought one for £3 and sold it for £10. I have £25, he has £10, I win!"

Jesus guys...

But if you donated that money to a fund, who contributed more? Even though your friend had a better deal, he contributed less, and therefore did less to the over all picture.