/facepalm
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#212bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:09:02 PM
Loyal Royal posted...
LOL.

I'm out.

/facepalm

No! Don't go! It's so nice to have someone else with common sense in this thread...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#213Loyal RoyalPosted 11/11/2012 4:11:24 PM
Hmmm... Maybe he has a point though. I mean, maybe if I put my £25 in an ISA savings account and move it offshore, the interest rates will be higher and I can make more money on top of it.

-_-
---
#214bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:12:54 PM
Loyal Royal posted...
Hmmm... Maybe he has a point though. I mean, maybe if I put my £25 in an ISA savings account and move it offshore, the interest rates will be higher and I can make more money on top of it.

-_-

But if the recent US presidential election has proven anything, it's that if you have offshore accounts you're automatically evil.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#215ZheakkPosted 11/11/2012 4:17:33 PM
Loyal Royal posted...
These topics make me feel embarrassed to be a human. How does anyone not get the fact the spread > kills. Everyone gets access to school these days.

It's like saying "Hey guys I bought a game for £24 and sold it for £25! My friend bought one for £3 and sold it for £10. I have £25, he has £10, I win!"

Jesus guys...

I hate when people use analogies that don't work at all. Trying to simplify something that is already being too simplified to begin with. If you were to only look at the end game stats, and absolutely nothing else, then yes, the +7 person did better. But there is more too it than that. Example:

My teams k/d:
Me- 30/30
Guy- 10/0
Dude-10/0
Pal- 10/0

Clearly I did the worst on my team by your logic, as I went +0, they all went +10. However, had I not been there, would they really have done as well? Do you really think that your k/d has nothing to do with the performance of other players on your team? Fact is, someone who is good at sacrificing themselves and setting up kills for other teammates is extremely useful. Someone who does this by dying a lot and in the process also gets a larger number of kills is even more useful. Heck, I'd rather have someone who regularly goes -10 on my team if they were good at setting up good positions and situations for myself and my teammates. The point isn't that they died a lot, it is how they died a lot.
#216Loyal RoyalPosted 11/11/2012 4:17:36 PM
I'll be an absolute menace waiting all those years to get my £7 interest. Then I'll find my friend, shove that £7 underneath his nose and I'll tell him BAM! My money > your profit!
---
#217Loyal RoyalPosted 11/11/2012 4:22:04 PM
Ok I'll stay for this one and this one only. They would've done better without you. I would ask you to look at it again until you realise but for the sake of your sanity here it is... They would've won 30-0. It would've been a massively boring and massively slow game but they would've won. By a very large margin. A shut-out, in fact.
---
#218ZheakkPosted 11/11/2012 4:27:05 PM
Loyal Royal posted...
Ok I'll stay for this one and this one only. They would've done better without you. I would ask you to look at it again until you realise but for the sake of your sanity here it is... They would've won 30-0. It would've been a massively boring and massively slow game but they would've won. By a very large margin. A shut-out, in fact.

I see you don't grasp how these games work, but I am sure you are right. It makes total sense that people with good k/d spreads get them by simply running off on their own, being targeted by the entirety of the other team, but never actually dying from it. I am sure that by themselves, people with k/d do EXACTLY as well as they do when supported by teammates. You really need to try playing more team based matches and less regicide.
#219Loyal RoyalPosted 11/11/2012 4:27:51 PM
Also, nobody is saying that staying even is particularly bad. It's not actually too bad at all to be fair. The high spread/KDR guys are directly responsible for your team winning, regardless of assists. Shooting someone to an inch of his/her life is not what the game is won and lost by.

Laters dudes, this has gone a small way to curing my insomnia for the night. And be cool, happy Halo-ing!
---
#220shackobrahPosted 11/11/2012 4:31:15 PM
Good lord I didn't see how many pages I would read getting into this topic.

I agree with the TC though. It's like scoring 45 points as lebron james but letting kobe put up forty on you. Sure your doing slightly better, but your team would be better off putting someone else in to play better defense imo.
---
Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.