Kill spread should be what determines end of game rankings

#71bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:54:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#72Italian07Posted 11/11/2012 8:55:14 AM
If you rushed with your teammate he wouldn't have so many deaths.

If they ranked solely based on K/D ratio then people would (if they cared about their rank) just camp and hide. That wouldn't make for a fun game.

I only care about kill spread if the person went negative or double digit positive. Otherwise everyone in between is lumped together.
---
Don't be a Traitor Vote Nader
Someone make a petition for a Zombie board!
#73iRGushPosted 11/11/2012 8:56:18 AM
bessy67 posted...
To me, your low kills per slayer match (11) coupled with your low K/D ratio (0.98) makes any point you try to make in this topic irrelevant.

And yet I've brought countless more valid points than you have. You literally had to search my stats to make a point you dont have. What if my k/d was 2? You would admit your wrong? Probably not, you'd find something else stupid to argue.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#74MikDaTvPosted 11/11/2012 8:56:33 AM
TC you keep talking about staying with the team. That this is a team game and that this guy should contribute more to the team. Then you turn around and say that the match is closer than it should have been because this one guy kept running out there and getting him self killed in a solo blaze of glory.

Any failure on his part is not his alone, it's the teams failure. If you want him to not die as much go back him up. Give him a regen field, use a plasma weapon to pop shields for him, provide sniper support, watch his back for guys flanking him.
---
BONESAW IS READY!!!!! to join the Downing 213 Gaming Clan
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Downing_213/index/
#75iArtisanPosted 11/11/2012 8:58:22 AM
The man at the top is the one who CONTRIBUTED the most.

Warren Buffet might give 5% of his cap, which totals to 5million.
But another guy might give 50% of his total cap, which totals to 500,000.

Who do we care more about? Buffet. Since he gave more money.

You contributed 8 points, the other guy contributed 25.

I'll go with the 25. (as long as he's positive).
#76bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:58:23 AM
iRGush posted...
bessy67 posted...
iRGush posted...
bessy67 posted...
iRGush posted...

It does when you got majority of the kills and won.

Just stop...I refuse to have this argument with someone with a Slayer KD under 1.

Yea, I'd want to stop arguing too if I was an idiot out of points

No, I want to stop arguing with someone who clearly has no business being part of the argument.

How would I not be part of the argument? I've told you how wrong you are for thing long and you need a scapegoat to make yourself feel like you're right and better when your clearly wrong and too stuborn to admit it. You really just want to be rewarded for sitting back and doing nothing for your team when you should because, well, you did nothing for your team.

I love how you just automatically equate having a high spread to being passive...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#77iRGushPosted 11/11/2012 8:59:31 AM
bessy67 posted...
I love how you just automatically equate having a high spread to being passive...

I dont, I equate the fact you got 10 kills to that.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#78bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:01:36 AM
iArtisan posted...

I'll go with the 25. (as long as he's positive).

There's really not a whole lot of difference between 25-24 and 25-26, yet no one (at least no one with all their mental capacities) would argue that someone who went 25-26 contributed more than someone who went 10-3.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#79iArtisanPosted 11/11/2012 9:01:41 AM
bessy67 posted...

10 kills in an entire match? yeah that's most def passive.

maybe if he was going say, 18-4, then he's an aggressive player with a nice spread.
#80ArsicPosted 11/11/2012 9:05:56 AM
Well if he went 15-0 it wouldn't have mattered if the other team got to 50 before your team. Someone else on your team would have absorbed the deaths provided they were in the right place at the right time. There are lots of other factors discussed in here that would also contribute.
---
Intel i7 2600K -- Asus P8Z68-V Pro -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance -- SLI [EVGA GTX 580 + Zotac GTX 580] -- Corsair Hydro Series H100 -- Corsair Obsidian 650D