Playing before the 20th.

#1Caolan_2k9Posted 11/11/2012 11:31:05 AM
So as the vast majority of you may know, if you play the game before the 20th you get access to 6 (instead of 2) specilizations. My question is, how? Do I get a code emailed to me? How does this work?
#2bessy67Posted 11/11/2012 11:33:09 AM
I'm guessing that they'll just be available without any codes or anything. Halo waypoint tracks all your stats/games played, so I'm sure that it will just check to see if you played before that date and give them to you if you have.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Caolan_2k9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:34:01 AM
bessy67 posted...
I'm guessing that they'll just be available without any codes or anything. Halo waypoint tracks all your stats/games played, so I'm sure that it will just check to see if you played before that date and give them to you if you have.

Ah, I see. Sounds logical. Thanks! :)
#4TakushoPosted 11/11/2012 11:34:54 AM
I think you'll receive an e-mail from microsoft to the e-mail account you have your gamertag connected to.
---
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)
#5bessy67Posted 11/11/2012 11:35:05 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
bessy67 posted...

Ah, I see. Sounds logical. Thanks! :)

Don't take that as a fact though. I'm just speculating and could be entirely wrong. It just seems likely that they would do it that way.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67