Playing before the 20th.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Playing before the 20th.

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
4 years ago#1
So as the vast majority of you may know, if you play the game before the 20th you get access to 6 (instead of 2) specilizations. My question is, how? Do I get a code emailed to me? How does this work?

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#2
I'm guessing that they'll just be available without any codes or anything. Halo waypoint tracks all your stats/games played, so I'm sure that it will just check to see if you played before that date and give them to you if you have.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
4 years ago#3
bessy67 posted...
I'm guessing that they'll just be available without any codes or anything. Halo waypoint tracks all your stats/games played, so I'm sure that it will just check to see if you played before that date and give them to you if you have.

Ah, I see. Sounds logical. Thanks! :)

User Info: Takusho

Takusho
4 years ago#4
I think you'll receive an e-mail from microsoft to the e-mail account you have your gamertag connected to.
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#5
Caolan_2k9 posted...
bessy67 posted...

Ah, I see. Sounds logical. Thanks! :)

Don't take that as a fact though. I'm just speculating and could be entirely wrong. It just seems likely that they would do it that way.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Playing before the 20th.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived