farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.
3 years ago#1
if I restart the mission instead of finishing it, will I retain any kills I got before I restarted? what about xp?
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
Witchification Rank: 1
3 years ago#2
bump
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
3 years ago#3
bump
---
3 years ago#4
Why restart? You'll keep all the Exp earned and Commendation progress but you miss out on the considerable Exp bonus for finishing the lvl >.<
---
GT: Tarzakul
3 years ago#5
Soul_Decay posted...
Why restart? You'll keep all the Exp earned and Commendation progress but you miss out on the considerable Exp bonus for finishing the lvl >.<

so I don't have to sit through the ending sequence and be sent back to the menu
---
3 years ago#6
Spartan Ops?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#7
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Soul_Decay posted...

You mean that 5 second cutscene?
3 years ago#8
TheMidKnight posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Soul_Decay posted...

You mean that 5 second cutscene?

waiting for the pelican and going through the menus.
---
3 years ago#9
PharoahPelican posted...
Spartan Ops?

yeah, sorry for not clarifying.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived