farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.

#1my_name_is_EdPosted 11/11/2012 1:04:45 PM
if I restart the mission instead of finishing it, will I retain any kills I got before I restarted? what about xp?
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
Witchification Rank: 1
#2my_name_is_Ed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 2:00:31 PM
bump
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
#3my_name_is_Ed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:57:07 PM
bump
---
#4Soul_DecayPosted 11/11/2012 4:58:47 PM
Why restart? You'll keep all the Exp earned and Commendation progress but you miss out on the considerable Exp bonus for finishing the lvl >.<
---
GT: Tarzakul
#5my_name_is_Ed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:11:26 PM
Soul_Decay posted...
Why restart? You'll keep all the Exp earned and Commendation progress but you miss out on the considerable Exp bonus for finishing the lvl >.<

so I don't have to sit through the ending sequence and be sent back to the menu
---
#6PharoahPelicanPosted 11/11/2012 6:12:53 PM
Spartan Ops?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#7TheMidKnightPosted 11/11/2012 6:17:49 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Soul_Decay posted...

You mean that 5 second cutscene?
#8my_name_is_Ed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:22:26 PM
TheMidKnight posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Soul_Decay posted...

You mean that 5 second cutscene?

waiting for the pelican and going through the menus.
---
#9my_name_is_Ed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:22:46 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Spartan Ops?

yeah, sorry for not clarifying.
---