C/D: The worst multi of any Halo game.

#151IlluminatiaPosted 11/11/2012 7:38:09 PM
The Beanster posted...
D. So much better than Reach it's crazy.

Give me 2000 more games and I'll tell you if I like it better than H2/H3. Current impression is that it's just different but equally and perhaps even more fun.

Illuminatia posted...
windu3390 posted...
D. So far the MP seems amazing IMO.

And by 'amazing' you must mean 'CoD'.

This game plays nothing like CoD and the people claiming this are clueless. The things it "borrowed" from CoD are superficial at best.

Uh, 1., yeah it does, and 2., having a different opinion does not make everyone else clueless. However, calling what it 'borrows' from CoD superficial at best would imply a certain degree of cluelessness...
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#152ewalkPosted 11/11/2012 7:39:21 PM
TC learn how to make a proper poll, scrub.

D.
#153VeluxierPosted 11/11/2012 7:43:13 PM
D.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#154The BeansterPosted 11/11/2012 7:44:45 PM
Illuminatia posted...
The Beanster posted...
D. So much better than Reach it's crazy.

Give me 2000 more games and I'll tell you if I like it better than H2/H3. Current impression is that it's just different but equally and perhaps even more fun.

Illuminatia posted...
windu3390 posted...
D. So far the MP seems amazing IMO.

And by 'amazing' you must mean 'CoD'.

This game plays nothing like CoD and the people claiming this are clueless. The things it "borrowed" from CoD are superficial at best.

Uh, 1., yeah it does, and 2., having a different opinion does not make everyone else clueless. However, calling what it 'borrows' from CoD superficial at best would imply a certain degree of cluelessness...

Haters gonna hate. And it's perfectly possible to have a clueless opinion, because that's what the opinion "H4 = Call of Halo" is. They're different games. Sure you shoot stuff in both, but they're vastly different. Now, you might think that it shouldn't have borrowed anything from CoD - that's an informed opinion. But thinking they're basically the same game is ignorant.

Did it need to implement ordinances/loadouts/unlocks? I don't know. I think unlocks are dumb, but the other two seem to be a fun change to Halo gameplay at least on a matchmaking level. Too early to know yet if/how it will affect competitive level play e.g. MLG.

This is the first game to make a fundamental change to the strategy of Halo since Halo 2. And remember, it took CE fans a while to get used to Halo 2 - it was generally considered inferior to CE for a long time.
---
i7-2600k @ 4.8 Ghz | 2x MSI 7970 Lightning @ 1200/1800 | 8 GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Sleeping Dogs || GT: The Ownage
#155Marcx629Posted 11/11/2012 7:45:57 PM
D. In my opinion, it's the best multi of any Halo game.

That's my opinion and I don't care if you think it's wrong.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#156XxStigmaxXPosted 11/11/2012 7:46:45 PM
I don't know about worst, but most inconsistent definitely.

I'm getting really tired of getting obvious, clear cut headshots on guys with no shield and they don't die.

Or the guy with no shields that stood right on top of my grenade and lived and then I died from his that I was 5 feet above and had 3/4 shields.

And also, this game seems more and more like call of duty, in the fact that no matter what your skill at the game, as long as the other person has a better connection, they have a much better chance of killing you. And getting shot from around corners and through cover has seemed to bridge from COD to Halo as well.
#157skibo8826Posted 11/11/2012 7:49:28 PM
D

I am having some great fun with the game. That said, I am at the point in my gaming life where I don't take shooters so super serious. I could see some of the more "hardcore" crowd being a bit miffed.
---
GT: mashbaugh67
Nut up or Shut up
#158f3l1xxx672Posted 11/11/2012 7:50:13 PM
Jobe316 posted...
littlebro07 posted...
TC...why did you post this topic? You asked us if we think the game is bad, then b**** like a child when someone disagrees with your opinion.

You answered your own question at the end there. The kids clearly to immature to have a real discussion. He just keeps throwing "OMG LOLZ FANBOYZ!!!" out whenever some doesn't agree with him. He's well on his way to being a hermit troll.

This
D
---
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words describing the impact materialise out of thin air
#159DarkMagisterPosted 11/11/2012 7:53:23 PM
Wow, Gamefaqs has really gone to ****. People grading topics now like their responses are any better. Glad I rarely check the boards anymore. Too many damn children with the same old tiring responses when someone states they don't like a game. No. 1- You don't like it cuz you suck at the game. So Sad.
---
"I'm Only Bias When I Dont Like A Game You Like"
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1793051
#160GamingAntPosted 11/11/2012 7:54:33 PM
C. If you played one, you played them all. Just grab a br/dmr and dominate.
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.