C/D: The worst multi of any Halo game.

#31JBaLLEN66Posted 11/11/2012 1:39:14 PM
I dont even mind the power weapons, I just hate how every game isthe same ww1 style gameplay
---
Him being greedy is a good thing. That means he'll want to spend less and help us get out of this debt. Gamefreak36
#32Kcrone1988Posted 11/11/2012 1:40:27 PM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
C, seriously, I dont get whats so fun about shooting at each other from opposite ends of a map with a dmr

This guy gets it. Everyone who says D has yet to say why they like it other than

HURR ITS NOT REACH

And ordnance drops break BTB and Team Slayer. Power weapons don't belong in every single person's hands.

Tbh the ordinance drops help level the field someone gets a sniper then gets blown up as the rocket launcher firer gets splattered, on BTB I have yet to see someone completely obliterate everyone and most matches end with the score lines within 100 points. My only gripe is my own team keeps shattering me lol
---
Horses - Dangerous at both ends crafty in the middle!
Not removing this tag till the Eagles win a SB! (started 26/01/12)
#33KeiradishPosted 11/11/2012 1:41:26 PM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
C, seriously, I dont get whats so fun about shooting at each other from opposite ends of a map with a dmr

This guy gets it. Everyone who says D has yet to say why they like it other than

HURR ITS NOT REACH

And ordnance drops break BTB and Team Slayer. Power weapons don't belong in every single person's hands.

D.

Aside from the small amount of maps currently in the game I enjoy it all.

The Ordinance drops aren't game breaking at all, and honestly if you find them to be then you are either extremely bad at this game or your opponents are all extremely lucky and all get the incineration cannon or needler.

I've been enjoying myself, Vehicles are a bit light weight(literally), but most guns aren't retarded, and you have plenty of opportunity to take out other players as long as there isn't drool dripping down your chin.
#34CTImpPosted 11/11/2012 1:46:32 PM
D

This is the most fun I've had in Halo since the second game. 4 is also worlds better than Reach.
---
Like my favorite show The O'Reilly Factor when I post the spin stops here.
#35SnarfMySnarf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 1:50:04 PM
Oh lord

So many fanboys

THIS GAME FEELS SO MUCH LIKE HALO 3

lmfao, it doesn't even feel like a Halo game. Must be fun ducking behind corners taking potshots across the map THE ENTIRE GAME.

smfh casuals
---
http://i.imgur.com/1JFDx.gif
#36themagicpainmanPosted 11/11/2012 1:50:56 PM
You're trying too hard now.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#37TheIastspartanPosted 11/11/2012 1:51:03 PM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
Oh lord

So many fanboys

THIS GAME FEELS SO MUCH LIKE HALO 3

lmfao, it doesn't even feel like a Halo game. Must be fun ducking behind corners taking potshots across the map THE ENTIRE GAME.

smfh casuals

umadbro?

D
#38TheSexySasukePosted 11/11/2012 1:53:11 PM
D
TC it's not the games fault that you suck
---
In the words of Lmfao " I'm sexy and I know it"
#39JBaLLEN66Posted 11/11/2012 1:55:01 PM
Its obvious a good halo game hasnt been out in a while cause 3 ****^^ on this
---
Him being greedy is a good thing. That means he'll want to spend less and help us get out of this debt. Gamefreak36
#40SeraphLancePosted 11/11/2012 1:59:05 PM
D.

BTB kind of feels like fiesta slayer, but I don't really mind it so much.
---
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.