C/D: The worst multi of any Halo game.

#61VIC10U5Posted 11/11/2012 1:25:06 PM
BIG DENY. My only complaint with the game is the map voting because people only want to play the same two maps. Why not just make it random? At least then there would be a chance of playing a different map.
#62VoidBeyondPosted 11/11/2012 1:26:16 PM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
Oh lord

So many fanboys

THIS GAME FEELS SO MUCH LIKE HALO 3

lmfao, it doesn't even feel like a Halo game. Must be fun ducking behind corners taking potshots across the map THE ENTIRE GAME.

smfh casuals

Yes, let the butthurt consume you.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#63MrAwesome312Posted 11/11/2012 1:27:14 PM
D
---
War. War never changes.
3DS FC: 1934 - 0688 - 0329
#64xBiophagexPosted 11/11/2012 1:27:34 PM
D but only because of Reach. 1-3 were considerably better than 4
#65Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/11/2012 1:29:24 PM(edited)
SnarfMySnarf posted...
C, seriously, I dont get whats so fun about shooting at each other from opposite ends of a map with a dmr

This guy gets it. Everyone who says D has yet to say why they like it other than

HURR ITS NOT REACH

And ordnance drops break BTB and Team Slayer. Power weapons don't belong in every single person's hands.

Nobody has to give a reason why they like it. But when people who are clearly in the minority want to slag on something I helps if they give a legitimate reason why it sucks.

So stop playing, you wot be missed

And D, this is a great game

It's not our fault you are bad at halo
#66SnkSolid3Posted 11/11/2012 1:29:56 PM(edited)
D
---
I am Sisyphus, GameFaqs is my boulder
*Encouraging reasoned discussion on GFAQS since 2006*
#67F_WolfPosted 11/11/2012 1:31:09 PM
C, Cause I like being a internet hipster that hates on anything popular while complaining that all the prior ones where better.

Also, I really suck at muitliplayer and it bums be out when other people get the good weapons because then I can't kill anyone. I also blindly hate the DMR even though the battle rifle in Halo 3 was just as bad.

Now, time to call everyone casuals and fan boys as I skip off into the night because I asked for everyone's opinion and people dare disagree with me.
#68SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/11/2012 1:32:06 PM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
Oh lord

So many fanboys

THIS GAME FEELS SO MUCH LIKE HALO 3

lmfao, it doesn't even feel like a Halo game. Must be fun ducking behind corners taking potshots across the map THE ENTIRE GAME.

smfh casuals

Feels more like Combat Evolved than any Halo title released since.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#69AshleyGreene74Posted 11/11/2012 1:33:05 PM
D by a mile.
#70Rickoon5Posted 11/11/2012 1:33:43 PM
F_Wolf posted...
C, Cause I like being a internet hipster that hates on anything popular while complaining that all the prior ones where better.

Also, I really suck at muitliplayer and it bums be out when other people get the good weapons because then I can't kill anyone. I also blindly hate the DMR even though the battle rifle in Halo 3 was just as bad.

Now, time to call everyone casuals and fan boys as I skip off into the night because I asked for everyone's opinion and people dare disagree with me.

LOL, so D?
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."