Need help on Legendary Solo (Spoilers)

#1_Gladiator_Posted 11/11/2012 3:34:18 PM
Im at the level where Im at the space station above Installation 03 and at the part where I need to kill a buttload of covenant around the composer. I have mantis's and alot of stuff to kill but I always get gunned down by the second wave of troops (the one with the first set of wraiths).

Any tips?
---
Don't be hatin' on Carmine, hundreds of them die every day to keep your ass safe from pale steroid abusers. - Sic_GloryFades
#2Moody_DroidPosted 11/11/2012 3:34:33 PM
don't die
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#3_Gladiator_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:37:00 PM
anything useful?
---
Don't be hatin' on Carmine, hundreds of them die every day to keep your ass safe from pale steroid abusers. - Sic_GloryFades
#4Moody_DroidPosted 11/11/2012 3:37:30 PM
kill the aliens
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#5RethalwolfPosted 11/11/2012 3:42:48 PM
Honestly, I never died at that part. Just use the Mantis properly; gun down basic enemies firing the occasional rocket to clear up groups. Then to take out vehicles, focus all your fire and either silo rockets or launch them constantly before having to reload. Try to use terrain as primitive cover.

One of the longest, but probably easiest long-battles I've ever faced.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#6AktarPosted 11/11/2012 4:23:00 PM
Patience is key on any level on legendary. Most levels are really easy people just decide to rush things instead of playing the odds
---
p.s.
this is what the alphabet would look like if q and r where removed~ Mitch Hedberg R.I.P
#7ImperialDragonPosted 11/11/2012 4:41:37 PM
Use the composer itself as cover so you don't take much direct damage. Pop out, kill some stuff, regen your shields.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal . . . [Awarded Golden Muffin of Awesomeness x2]
#8GrimMTrixXPosted 11/11/2012 5:32:49 PM
what i did a LOT in legendary is pickup and drop weapons repeatedly to make sure i tossed some weapons i want into the next room. So when i got there i had a full spartan laser, half of a DMR, full sticky grenade launcher, and then the mantis. i used the laser on wraiths and ghosts, use the sticky once or twice for groups, then the mantis. but i just stood where u start with the mantis and killed from a distance.

It took me 20hrs of play time to beat legendary cuz i just took my time. i also had to go for achievements related to heroic or higher. missed 3 cuz i messed up but still awesome game and i love the legendary challenge. makes you truly feel like its you versus an entire army, or in this case two.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX