Who would win between..

#191Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 8:41:41 PM
wha7leven posted...
Goshdarnit you guys, I thought this topic was done with.

Just admit that 40k Space Marines would utterly destroy both.

just admit that the Hulk would destroy the 40k space marines
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#192wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 8:42:51 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...

Interesting match up, im not sure.

How much does the Hulk weigh? And how tall?
---
GT: That Frogman
#193Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 8:46:09 PM(edited)
wha7leven posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...

dude....it doesnt matter! His power is limitless because the madder he gets the stronger he gets! he has literally cracked an asteroid in half!

OH and btw, im not talking just one! im talking every single space marine at once! He would kill them all
---
#194wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 8:48:57 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...

dude....it doesnt matter! His power is limitless because the madder he gets the stronger he gets! he has literally cracked an asteroid in half!

OH and btw, im not talking just one! im talking every single space marine at once! He would kill them all

Every....Space....Marine?
You do realize that is a LOT. Also, do these Marines have weapons or not?
---
#195Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 8:53:49 PM
wha7leven posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...

Every....Space....Marine?
You do realize that is a LOT. Also, do these Marines have weapons or not?

Are you aware of what the Hulk can do?!? I was merely poking fun at you bringing in an overpowered foe to this argument...The Hulk would beat all of them at once with whatever weapons they can muster...He has lifted a mountain! He cracked an asteroid in half! He beat Thor! He cracked Mjolnir! He pounded superman! THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HIS POWER! He would beat goku as well
---
#196wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 9:02:50 PM
Can he survive acid coming from all directions? Yeah, Space Marines spit acid. Also, can the hulk beat a jedi? Because Grey Knights are essentially jedi's. Trust me, a whole chapter of Space Marines would DESTROY the Hulk, let alone all 1000 chapters of Space Marines
---
#197Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:04:47 PM
wha7leven posted...
Can he survive acid coming from all directions? Yeah, Space Marines spit acid. Also, can the hulk beat a jedi? Because Grey Knights are essentially jedi's. Trust me, a whole chapter of Space Marines would DESTROY the Hulk, let alone all 1000 chapters of Space Marines

LOL, im not getting into this argument with you....read some Hulk comics and youll quickly realize that youre wrong...how many of these space marines would be needed to lift a mountain again? how many would be needed to punch an asteroid in half??? think about that and then go read a comic or two...
---
#198wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 9:08:20 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...

LOL, im not getting into this argument with you....read some Hulk comics and youll quickly realize that youre wrong...how many of these space marines would be needed to lift a mountain again? how many would be needed to punch an asteroid in half??? think about that and then go read a comic or two...

I was just about to say that :p Seriously though, both are amazingly overpowered characters in media. Oh, and if you want, you can go read how insanely badass Space Marines are here: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Marines
---
#199MikDaTvPosted 11/12/2012 9:10:51 PM
Hulk has survived a direct blast from a nuke. Yes hulk could beat Jedi. Yes hulk could kill your vaunted space marines. Hulk can do just about anything he damn well pleases
---
BONESAW IS READY!!!!! to join the Downing 213 Gaming Clan
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Downing_213/index/
#200Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:11:24 PM
wha7leven posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...

I was just about to say that :p Seriously though, both are amazingly overpowered characters in media. Oh, and if you want, you can go read how insanely badass Space Marines are here: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Marines

Im aware :) And the hulk would still have one in each hand swinging them as weapons at the rest! Hulk is way too overpowered....hes like superman before the Kryptonite weakness was a thing
---