Who would win between..

#21Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/11/2012 6:19:48 PM
OmALY_03 posted...
Soldier Shepard losses to MC. Biotic Shepard beats MC as proven by the Diadac tossing MC around with his "biotics".

WRONG! Biotic Shepard cant do that to an enemy with shields, at least thats how ME gameplay went...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#22PharoahPelicanPosted 11/11/2012 6:21:28 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
OmALY_03 posted...
Soldier Shepard losses to MC. Biotic Shepard beats MC as proven by the Diadac tossing MC around with his "biotics".

WRONG! Biotic Shepard cant do that to an enemy with shields, at least thats how ME gameplay went...

ME1 says no. ME3 depends on the Biotic.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#23Sociopathix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:21:40 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
OmALY_03 posted...

Reave>throw, bam no shields
---
Currently playing: Me3, NHL13
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#24DBZ_DavePosted 11/11/2012 6:22:19 PM
Goku would destroy everybody.
#25bessy67Posted 11/11/2012 6:22:22 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
OmALY_03 posted...

Warp + throw = Master Chief sized puddle.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#26cobaltlotusPosted 11/11/2012 6:23:10 PM
jpraelster posted...
bessy67 posted...
Shepard, no question. Biotics would tear MC a new one.

If we're talking company canon, Sheperd is a soldier. Not a biotic.

He'd get destroyed by either MC or SS because he's not insanely bad***. His only good cutscene (with anything remotely bad***-related in it at all) is where he kills Kai Leng, when that noob tries to sword him in the back.

Every other scene in ME, ever, points to Sheperd as an average soldier with average training. He has a gun, and not many other "super-powerful" skills or talents.

MC is a super-soldier, bred from childhood to be a saviour to humanity. He saves the world more times than Sheperd saves a galaxy - and he doesn't die doing it. For all intents and purposes, MC has been fighting since he was a small child, if you consider his training in the book Fall of Reach - not only that, but he's the only Spartan thats really survived the trials and tribulations of the Covenant, the Flood, the Prometheans, and any other villainous thing. And on that level of epicness, I'd compare MC more to a Space Marine than anything else.

Space Marines are ultimate bad***ery. By that logic, MC > Sheperd by default.
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#27Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/11/2012 6:23:37 PM
bessy67 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
OmALY_03 posted...

Warp + throw = Master Chief sized puddle.

lol, so were assuming Chief is standing still then??? You guys realize this guy has RIDICULOUS reflexes! Like almost instant reflexes!!! Shepard wouldnt touch him...Not a chance
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#28Raider0996Posted 11/11/2012 6:24:25 PM
I vote for Q.
---
GamerTag: SirEzhno
#29bessy67Posted 11/11/2012 6:24:56 PM
cobaltlotus posted...
jpraelster posted...
bessy67 posted...
Shepard, no question. Biotics would tear MC a new one.

If we're talking company canon, Sheperd is a soldier. Not a biotic.

He'd get destroyed by either MC or SS because he's not insanely bad***. His only good cutscene (with anything remotely bad***-related in it at all) is where he kills Kai Leng, when that noob tries to sword him in the back.

Every other scene in ME, ever, points to Sheperd as an average soldier with average training. He has a gun, and not many other "super-powerful" skills or talents.

MC is a super-soldier, bred from childhood to be a saviour to humanity. He saves the world more times than Sheperd saves a galaxy - and he doesn't die doing it. For all intents and purposes, MC has been fighting since he was a small child, if you consider his training in the book Fall of Reach - not only that, but he's the only Spartan thats really survived the trials and tribulations of the Covenant, the Flood, the Prometheans, and any other villainous thing. And on that level of epicness, I'd compare MC more to a Space Marine than anything else.

Space Marines are ultimate bad***ery. By that logic, MC > Sheperd by default.
'

It doesn't really matter if shepard is a biotic or not. Mass Effect weapons are miles ahead of Halo or Metal Gear weapons.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#30alexmercer17Posted 11/11/2012 6:25:16 PM
SOLID FRIKKIN SNAKE HE KICKS SERIOUS ASS!
---
Awaiting: Terraria (360), Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Remember Me, DmC: Devil May Cry, Painkiller: Hell and Damnation.