Who would win between..

#201wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 9:11:42 PM
MikDaTv posted...
Hulk has survived a direct blast from a nuke. Yes hulk could beat Jedi. Yes hulk could kill your vaunted space marines. Hulk can do just about anything he damn well pleases

Except take an anger management class lmao
---
GT: That Frogman
#202digitalwill2000Posted 11/12/2012 9:12:34 PM
Solid snake in every aspect, not just battle
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#203wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 9:12:41 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
wha7leven posted...
Can he survive acid coming from all directions? Yeah, Space Marines spit acid. Also, can the hulk beat a jedi? Because Grey Knights are essentially jedi's. Trust me, a whole chapter of Space Marines would DESTROY the Hulk, let alone all 1000 chapters of Space Marines

LOL, im not getting into this argument with you....read some Hulk comics and youll quickly realize that youre wrong...how many of these space marines would be needed to lift a mountain again? how many would be needed to punch an asteroid in half??? think about that and then go read a comic or two...

I was just about to say that :p Seriously though, both are amazingly overpowered characters in media. Oh, and if you want, you can go read how insanely badass Space Marines are here: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Marines

Im aware :) And the hulk would still have one in each hand swinging them as weapons at the rest! Hulk is way too overpowered....hes like superman before the Kryptonite weakness was a thing

He's also not as douchey as Superman :P
---
#204Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:14:18 PM
wha7leven posted...
MikDaTv posted...
Hulk has survived a direct blast from a nuke. Yes hulk could beat Jedi. Yes hulk could kill your vaunted space marines. Hulk can do just about anything he damn well pleases

Except take an anger management class lmao

thats not something that would please him :P
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#205MikDaTvPosted 11/12/2012 9:15:03 PM
My general rule of thumb for all these vs topics is that no matter who is fighting who, the winner will always be batman.

Always. No exception. Chief vs Shepard? Batman

Hulk vs space marines? Batman

Star Wars vs Star Trek? Batman.
---
BONESAW IS READY!!!!! to join the Downing 213 Gaming Clan
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Downing_213/index/
#206wha7levenPosted 11/12/2012 9:15:36 PM
MikDaTv posted...
My general rule of thumb for all these vs topics is that no matter who is fighting who, the winner will always be batman.

As much as I like Batman, just....no.
---
#207cmdrdreddPosted 11/12/2012 9:16:55 PM
I'm just going to leave the Dark Phoenix here to remind you that the Hulk is a jobber.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#208Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:18:19 PM
MikDaTv posted...

Batman would be Snake at least! So there ya go...

Also, you should change batman to hulk, or better yet just say "doesnt matter, God would beat them since he could just think them into non-existence"
---
#209digitalwill2000Posted 11/12/2012 9:20:52 PM
snake would destroy anything, like detroit. He would ppk batman dead and batman would QQ and fly off and make a cameo at a french resturant with catwomen instead of having a more epic demise and just dying
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#210Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:21:14 PM
cmdrdredd posted...
I'm just going to leave the Dark Phoenix here to remind you that the Hulk is a jobber.

lol, touche...
---