Who would win between..

#211MikDaTvPosted 11/12/2012 9:26:32 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MikDaTv posted...
My general rule of thumb for all these vs topics is that no matter who is fighting who, the winner will always be batman.

Always. No exception. Chief vs Shepard? Batman

Hulk vs space marines? Batman

Star Wars vs Star Trek? Batman.

Batman would be Snake at least! So there ya go...

Also, you should change batman to hulk, or better yet just say "doesnt matter, God would beat them since he could just think them into non-existence"

Thinking him into non-existence would have been part of batmans plan all along as part of some long and contrived batman gambit to get god to think himself into non-existence

He'd use the bat alpha wave gun to get hulk to calm down. Batman beats superman in hand to hand combat... Without using kryptonite.
---
BONESAW IS READY!!!!! to join the Downing 213 Gaming Clan
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Downing_213/index/
#212ArkJJPosted 11/14/2012 9:17:16 AM
I wonder if NicePeter and EpicLloyd would consider this...
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
#213HellsControllerPosted 11/14/2012 9:20:34 AM
They already used MC for an epic rap battle. I doubt they'd use him again, although they did reuse Vader and Hitler.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#214AfterRedemptionPosted 11/14/2012 9:21:13 AM
Disastersaurus posted...
Judging by how easily the Didact flung Master Chief along, I think a Biotic Shepard would handle up on him pretty easily.

This
#215theshovellerPosted 11/14/2012 9:23:07 AM
I voted for Shepard. Hear me out first:

1. I'm wearing a Shepard hoodie. Like, right now.

2. I refer to it as "my Solid Snake" with the ladies. Probably explains why I'm single still.

3. I demand my coworkers call me Master Chief, despite not being a master or a chief, or being in charge fo anything.

Nah, but seriously, Shepard could be one of several things, depending on the situation and the choices made. If (s)he were an engineer, Shep could disrupt Chief's suit, overload his shields, cause interference with Snake's gear, etc. If a biotic, then they could go flying off a cliff. Soldier, then Shep has a variety of tools at his disposal the other two might not have - but it'd be a lot closer.
#216ArkJJPosted 11/14/2012 9:26:05 AM
HellsController posted...
They already used MC for an epic rap battle. I doubt they'd use him again, although they did reuse Vader and Hitler.

Yeah, but his performance against Leonidas was kinda... weak IMO. Besides, they let Lincoln crash Obama and Romney.
---
#217theshovellerPosted 11/14/2012 9:30:34 AM
ArkJJ posted...
HellsController posted...

Yeah, but his performance against Leonidas was kinda... weak IMO. Besides, they let Lincoln crash Obama and Romney.

I can't wait for a third Vader v. Hitler. I wonder who else they'll cram into that one - they squeezed Hawking in as I'm assuming the Emperor.
#218ArkJJPosted 11/14/2012 9:35:36 AM
theshoveller posted...

I can't wait for a third Vader v. Hitler. I wonder who else they'll cram into that one - they squeezed Hawking in as I'm assuming the Emperor.

Definitely needs to be a 3rd battle between them. The tie needs to be broken.
---
#219jakisthePosted 11/14/2012 10:16:40 AM
Mostly, what I want to know is the starting conditions of battle, and how fast any of Sheps stunning abilities activate.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#220jakisthePosted 11/14/2012 10:16:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]