Who would win between..

#221Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/14/2012 9:26:46 AM
AfterRedemption posted...
Disastersaurus posted...
Judging by how easily the Didact flung Master Chief along, I think a Biotic Shepard would handle up on him pretty easily.

This

This is entirely ignorant since:

1. we dont know the limits of the Didacts powers

2. we DO know the limits of Shepards powers and his stongest force biotic is like 1300 newtons, FAR too low to move something as heavy as the Chief
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#222Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/14/2012 9:32:53 AM
jakisthe posted...
Mostly, what I want to know is the starting conditions of battle, and how fast any of Sheps stunning abilities activate.

Honestly, and anyone who has read The Fall of Reach would probably agree with me, after Chief determines Shepard to be a threat, it wouldnt be long until Shepard is dead...
---
#223Booty_CallPosted 11/14/2012 9:44:03 AM
I say Shepard. Those powers wouldn't give Chief a chance.
---
There is no such thing as a death that's your fault.
#224Alex_SagePosted 11/14/2012 9:45:02 AM
Commander Shepard would just send his squadmates in and then he would probably shoot the final 1 or 2 bullets like he always does.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#225JumpstyIePosted 11/14/2012 9:50:38 AM
what people fail to realize is that Mass Effect is a broken universe. it's entirely OP - they shoot sand-grain sized bullets at near the speed of light. a single round from even the smallest ME universe pistol would annihilate nearly any infantry from any other universe, Chief included.
---
Mikulekee - OP
Korra is my waifu. http://i.imgur.com/ncUxV.gif
#226Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/14/2012 10:09:11 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
Commander Shepard would just send his squadmates in and then he would probably shoot the final 1 or 2 bullets like he always does.

They would still lose to MC...you guys are either GROSSLY underestimating the Master Chiefs skills or overestimating Shepards...
---
#227Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/14/2012 10:10:17 AM
JumpstyIe posted...
what people fail to realize is that Mass Effect is a broken universe. it's entirely OP - they shoot sand-grain sized bullets at near the speed of light. a single round from even the smallest ME universe pistol would annihilate nearly any infantry from any other universe, Chief included.

wrong, read the codecs in ME and then come back

UNSC is a lot stronger than the Alliance from ME
---
#228theshovellerPosted 11/14/2012 10:14:02 AM
I think the thing to determine who would win between Shepard and Chief would be if there is cover present, and if this is ME1 or ME-post 1. ME1, with no cover, tough call. ME post-1, then Chief, hands-down. He can survive a bullet or two. With cover, then I'm giving the advantage more to Shepard, since his shields pop up sooner and he can reinforce it somehow, maybe going so far as to restore his entire shield with the press of a button. Plus, Chief can't hide behind anything and stay stuck to it. Shepard's like a newt in that regard - sometimes, he likes his cover so much, I can't get him to stop doing it. Though, there are times when he's so confident in hsi cover abilities that he tries to roll into that cover, so...

Yes, this is mostly a joke post. I hope you laughed at some point.
#229HellsControllerPosted 11/14/2012 12:03:54 PM
JumpstyIe posted...

Bailey survived a shot to the gut with seemingly no problem.
And the ships they have are weak in terms of firepower.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#230Velvet_LlamaPosted 11/14/2012 12:05:22 PM
Shepard would sex everyone to death. Shepard wins, hands down.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).